[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! (Judge: EvolutionKB)

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I prefer that each player give me a wish list of 3 items and I'll typically pick one of the three.

Artemus is being totally replaced and dropped, so I don't have to do it for him.

I'm not sure is Hasifar is being replaced and dropped, or if VV is just pulling in a second PC. If the latter, than I will need to pick an item for Hasifar.

Mostly, I just need the wish list from Knoepf. Either that, or I'll just pick something if you'd like.

Also, since Knoepf is the only one who knows about the adventure and is the only one sticking around, it's up to him to go recruit adventurers in the tavern if we are going to continue.
[/sblock]

ooc: knoepf will be there soon and begin recruiting.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=Party Split Explanation]
I had an idea for why 4/5ths of the party just disappears.

There could be a trap on the side of the rock wall where the entire party fell into a shute to be deposited much deeper underground. The entire party except for Knoepf who fell outside of the trap instead of inside of it.

The trap snapped closed, severing (or even just trapping) the rope tying Knoepf to everyone else. Knoepf could not free or find his friends, so he eventually tried to climb the rest of the way down, fell, was seriously injured, but was able to heal himself back up and head back to the tavern.

If RickRoll or Farce every come back, their PCs survived and eventually find their way back out of the underground area. For Artemus or Hasifar, it doesn't really matter if they come back or not since dropped PCs cannot be played again.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I don't mind. You can even use Artemus as an NPC if you wish for your adventure, I give you my benediction.[/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=Experience]
Encounter 6: 2000

800 Sloane, (level 8 elite)
1200 8 skeletons (level 3)

Encounter 7: 1433

500 2 Chillborn Zombies (level 6)
200 Obstacle Trap, Narrow Corridor (level 5)
150 Obstacle Trap, 2 Falling Iron Portcullises (level 7 minion)
350 2 Chib Naersaar, Bladebearer Zombies (level 4)
88 Obstacle Trap, 2 Superior Cover Alcoves (level 4 minion)

Encounter 8: 1500

400 Beholder Gauth (level 6 elite)
700 Beholder Zombie (level 8 elite)
400 Horan (level 6 elite)

XP from encounters 1 to 5: 4625
XP from encounters 6 to 8: 4933

Total XP = 9558 * 2 (LEB double XP) / 5 PCs = 3823 XP each or 7573 XP.

The PCs also have 7 months of PC reward points left over, so they are technically over half way to level 7.
[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[SBLOCK=OOC]Just to be sure:

Since the last XP reward, we each gain:

3823 + 4 RP?[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=OOC]
No.

You gained 3823 TOTAL xp plus 7 RP since we started.

You gained 1973 xp plus 4 RP (give or take, I didn't bother to look it up) since the last XP reward.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: So I can now retire Hasifar and make another character of level 7, if my grasp on the rules is correct. Question: What happens with the gold treasure he earned in this adventure?

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]If Hasifar is lvl 7, you can retire him for a lvl 7. If he is short of at least of 1 XP, you need to make him lvl 6. Personally, I didn't had enough XP on Artemus, but I had enough Reward Point for DMing an adventure, so I bump him lvl 7 before retiring him.[/SBLOCK]

twilsemail

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
If Hasifar is lvl 7, you can retire him for a lvl 7. If he is short of at least of 1 XP, you need to make him lvl 6. Personally, I didn't had enough XP on Artemus, but I had enough Reward Point for DMing an adventure, so I bump him lvl 7 before retiring him.
I may have misunderstood, but I thought you didn't get those until the quest was completed.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads