[Adventure] New Cyre Borderlands (Judge: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=back!]Hey guys, I'm back! So... wow. I'm sorry that the DM seems to have disappeared - I can say that I am playing in another game where RR is a character and he hasn't posted there since before I left, either. At least we're down to the last bit of combat, even if we are having a horrible time hitting this guy. Hopefully it'll all be over soon once we get started back up. And thank you, Antithetist, for playing 16, even if it was just for one round! :) I am impressed at how accurately you managed to capture the spirit of this character, even going to far as to roll a natural 1! ;) I'd give you some experience points, but apparently I can't and I have no idea why.

Help us Obi-R1; you're our only hope![/sblock]

Mezegis

First Post
[sblock=My 2 cents]I would feel kinda weird running and finishing someones adventure without them. This is Rickroll's game, I feel it should stay that way. We aren't even that far into it really, 1 skill challange and part of a fight. If it comes down to voting, I would go for Option 3, we wrap this encounter up, and then head back to the tavern.

If it's 4 to 1 on wanting to continue with the new GM, I will, with no hard feelings, just wanted to add my thoughts on the issue.[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock= My 2 cents]
I agree with Mezegis that we should end this encounter and head back to the tavern. It is RR's game and if he comes back after some serious issue, he should be able to continue the campaign if the opportunity still exists.

I also agree with Luinnar that we should keep this group together if everyone is willing. The group is well balanced and I think the intra-group RPing has some real potential.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Good point, it is Rick Roll's adventure. At least we should finish the encounter though for xp, we are almost done.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I am cool with Mezegis's suggestion, although I also don't have strong feelings either way.[/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'll add my vote to the consensus on wrapping up after this encounter and then heading back to the tavern. It seems silly for someone to go to the trouble of running another DM's game when we're at a perfectly reasonable stopping point right here.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Judge]
Ok, so it seems you want to call it after this encounter? I can tell you will likely defeat these enemies without a TPK so it shouldn't be an issue hand-waving the final couple rounds. I will work on a wrap-up post if that's cool and get you back to town? [/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=Judge]
Ok, so it seems you want to call it after this encounter? I can tell you will likely defeat these enemies without a TPK so it shouldn't be an issue hand-waving the final couple rounds. I will work on a wrap-up post if that's cool and get you back to town? [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
That sounds good to me.

Could you also calculate encounter xp and player reward xp as well renau1g? Thanks.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
ooc - I will do my best. I believe RickRoll deviated from the encounter he sent in to the judges. There were no elite enemies in this first encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads