Adventure: Protection (Mal Malenkirk)

kristoaster

First Post
"I'm goooiiing tooo cuut ooffff yooouur eeears aand uuse theem foor teeeabaaaags, Dante said slowly, staring one of the bugbears in the eye."How was that? he asked Mikara to the side.

Antithetist

First Post
OOC: Now Mal just needs to TPK, and our tavern overpopulation problems will be totally solved. :D

Attachments

• Halcyon.jpg
    Halcyon.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 116

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis turns around, "Teabags? Seriously, I don't think I want tea again after that imagery." Artemis turns back to the hobgoblins and readies his shield and sword.

[sblock=Battlefront Shift] Remember that I allow one ally to shift half their speed after initiative is rolled, before combat. This may allow a defender a better position or a leader/striker a less dangerous one. So someone use it! [/sblock]

brad_pitt.jpg

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"I'm goooiiing tooo cuut ooffff yooouur eeears aand uuse theem foor teeeabaaaags, Dante said slowly, staring one of the bugbears in the eye."How was that? he asked Mikara to the side.
Mikara gives Dante a loving smile, like an encouraging kindergarten teacher, "That was fine, sweetie, but bugbears don't drink tea."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Owen takes a few deep breaths as he meets the sneering hobgoblin's gaze with his own eyes. But he is able to calm somewhat as more and more of his fellow patrons join the crowd.

Now with allies at his back, he smiles disconcertingly at the closing horde.

Attachments

• TigersEye.jpg
    TigersEye.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 116

Aidan Reed

First Post
OOC: I was still working on this character when everyone vigilantly ran out to save the bartender. I hope I can still join the fight? First time here, so if I crossed a line by doing this, please let me know.

[sblock=Aedan]
Aedan
Level 1 Human Rogue
Not yet approved

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Aedan_(Aidan_Reed)
[/sblock]

Aedan didn't realise something was wrong when he saw the mob of hobgoblins outside the tavern: after all, it's not uncommon to encounter a group of hobgoblin thugs back in Bacarte.

It was when the big hobgoblin and his two cronies dragged the bartender to the street that Aedan realised it might be better to look for cover.

Aedan slowly walks back into the alley where he came from and reaches for his hand crossbows. "Looks like this won't be a fair fight", he mutters.

[sblock=EDIT:]Please disregard the 1d10 roll i just made, the system is new to me :p[/sblock]

Attachments

• Aedan.dnd4e
    82.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Thumbnail Aedan.jpg
    Thumbnail Aedan.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: Welcome to L4W Aidan Reed.

Okay, I have pretty much completed my PC library fro the adventure

So here is the group

Owen (Hafrogman)
Sound of Stone (rb780nm)
Dante (kristoaster)
Mikara (H.M. Gimlord)
Lenard (Dekana)
Halcyon (Anthithetist)
Mercurial (Fyrm)
Artemis Hark (Fourmonos)
Gilgamesh (Cabana)
Queen (Logisfate)
Aedan (Aidan Reed)

That's a huge group. I need a bigger map!

Yishim exits the tavern to see a chaotic scene unfolding in the streets. An oppressive number of hobgoblins egging on their leader, and the poor bartender bearing the brunt of the beast's anger. The other bar patrons may take little notice of his unremarkable appearance, except to note the small orb he carries in his right hand, crackling with energy.

It's been too long since I've had a chance to tap the arcane. Let's hope my skills have not flagged with the flagons of ale.

[sblock=Yishim Stat Block]Yishim- Male Human Wizard 3
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 17
AC:18, Fort:13, Reflex:18, Will:17, Resist 10 Force -- Speed:6
HP:29/29, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:6/6
Initiative +5
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Scorching Burst, Chilling Cloud, Phantom Bolt, Shield, Grasping Shadows, Maze of Mirrors, Orb of Deception, Sleep, Orb of Unintended Consequences, Brooch of Shielding[/sblock][sblock=OOC]OK'd by Mal to enter a bit late, and looking forward to a nice fight. I play controller, and use enlarge spell where possible to trade damage for effect.

As an aside, how does everyone get those neat little dice rolls in their posts? Right, there's a button. I failed my perception check the first time to notice it.[/sblock]

Attachments

• yishim.dnd4e
    96.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Fyrm

First Post
but bugbears don't drink tea."

Actualy, these are hobgoblins. Bugbears the Dwarf becomes a Bugbear are brutish creatures, who like to bully smaller creatures. Hobgoblins now into a hobgoblin are not as strong, so grop up to hide there weakness. they also like to gang up on people, like now. He then becomes an Eladrin. Just thought I'd point that out.
[SBlock=token]

[/SBlock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: All righty, it's progressing nicely. Found a workable (if drab) map of sufficient size and almost completed the opposition roster. It's varied an interesting, but I still need to settle on 900xp worth of enemy. On a normal sized party, that'd be a full encounter. :p

Enough for tonight, though, but I might be able to start earlier than expected; maybe tomorrow, certainly friday.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases