• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Mithreander has been having trouble posting since the board upgrade, per a thread of his in the Talking the Talk section. I'm sure we'll get up & going again soon.

JDragon

Explorer
Manzanita said:
OOC: Mithreander has been having trouble posting since the board upgrade, per a thread of his in the Talking the Talk section. I'm sure we'll get up & going again soon.

OCC - Thanks for the update.

Mithreander

Explorer
The remaining Thug allows Rogier to tie him up and Iggy moves to search the red head. He finds that though she is bleeding severely, she's still alive, for the moment.

Rogier finishes tying up hte thug with Sabastien's rope as Iggy pulls out a scroll case from the red head's belongings, finding sheets of spells, evedently the woman's spell book. Be sides the spell component pouch, he finds some bracers and a ring on her, but no healing implementation.

JDragon

Explorer
Seeing that their is no healing on the woman, "Well I need a break and some healing or I'm not going to be any help to the rest of you."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"I'm no healer. It might be nice to keep her alive, but I don't think we are in a position to." Iggy takes the scrolls, ring and bracers.

Are there any other doors out of here?

Mithreander

Explorer
Iggy and the others note that there is a set of double door on the opposite wall from the hall enterance leading further into the 'warehouse'.

Lichtenhart

First Post
OOC: Welcome back Mithreander! =]

Wind unties his obi and does his best with it to tend the sorceress' most grievous wounds, then he goes at the doors, trying to hear beyond them.

"What's there?" he asks the thug. "who has got the Key?"

Gurdjieff

First Post
Putting the tied-up thug against the wall, Rogier walks over to Sebastian. [Color=Dark_Orange]Hopefully this will make you feel a bit better[/color] he says while concentrating with his hands above Sebastian's wounds.

[Color=Dark_Orange]Also, I see no reason to kill this woman. She shall be taken to Lord Mithreander when we're done.[/color]
He walks over to Wind and the downed woman, seeing if he can stop the bleeding.

[OoC: Using Lay on Hands to cure 3 hp for Sebastian. Using Heal untrained to stabalize the woman, if she isn't dead or stable yet. If the attempt fails, Rogier will use his last Lay on Hands-hp to do the trick. If the checks do work, he'll heal Sebastian again for that last hp.]

Mithreander

Explorer
Rogier heals Sabastien, and sees that Serene had stabalized the woman already uses the rest of his ability for the day (full 4 pts).

Questioning the man, he says "Sindel should have the key, if there is one! For as well as I remember it should not even be locked!"

True to the mans words, when the door is checked it does not appear to be locked.

Serene investigates the door and what's beyond with his ear to the door and definately hears boots in the distance, though they seem to be moving away at a walk from the door.

Remove ads