• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

Iggy readies his crossbow. Assuming no immediate threat, he'll point his crossbow at the thug and ask, "Who do you work for? Why are you here?"

JDragon

Explorer
Looking up at Rogier from from where he is itting on the floor, "Thanks I needed that." He will then stand and ready his short sword, staying to the back of the group.

Mithreander

Explorer
Throwing open the door, the monk sees the boot heel of a person move around a corner ahead. THere is a stretch of hallway with 4 doors off of it before it curves to the left, about 40' ahead. The doors are all closed exept for the furthest on the right. A light is coming from that direction. On the walls, spaced every 10' is a torch, marrily burning to light the hall.

The thug shrugs his shoulders at the question. "No one now... unless she's still alive." he says, motioning to the unconscious spellcaster in the corner.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

To the thug. "OK. She won't be paying you, either. What was her name? And were there any more of you?"

To the others. "There are obviously at least two sides here. I don't want to be assumed to be an enemy just because this wizard broke in here & started stealing body parts. Meanwhile, don't trust anyone, That dopleganger could still be around."

Lichtenhart

First Post
The young monk springs forward, following the person leaving the room behind the corner, trying to grapple him/her before he/she can run any further.

Last edited:

JDragon

Explorer
Sebastian will search the thugs, then make sure the one that is alive is gagged. He will then follow the rest of the group, trailing about 15-20 feet behind.

Mithreander

Explorer
Iggy searches the thugs, pulling a pouch of coins from each. Other then their armor, there's not much of anything of value there. He also finds out the woman's name (I had used it earlier, but feel to lazy to go back and look. If you really need it, I'll edit this post with it).

Serene moves out after the person who had rounded the corner of the hall to notice the same person step through a door and close it behind them at the end of the hall.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads