(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Okay Wind, let's get moving then."

[OoC - If Rogier sees nothing of use through the hole, he'll back with Wind and Iggy to Sebastian]

Mithreander

Explorer
Rogier can see nothing on the other side of the hole in the wall, black space filling the small hole.

Following the others to the thugs, they take them out through the still silent celar to the outside street. Once they make it to the open street, the people with the crossbows on the roof note the two prisoners that you have in your posesion. One yells down "Hold it right there!" while the others bring their crossbows to bare on the party.

The party notices that one of the people on the roofs move out of sight and a few seconds latter comes out the door of the building he weas on to walk towards the group. "We can take them from here."

(The device still points in the direction it had before)

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

OOC: I can't remember which way it pointed before, but evidently, not to somewhere in the building. Is ther person approaching us wearing some sort of uniform, or other identifying mark?

Mithreander

Explorer
To the north west. The man approaching has no uniform as you would call them, though he IS dressed exactly like all of the other crossbow men. Black tunic and breeches with black high boots. His cloak is black as well with a navy lining. The buckle on his belt shows the head of a fox. You can not tell if the others have a simular buckle.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"No need to take them over from us, good men, for we are going to officials where these thugs need to be taken as well."
Rogier studies the men standing before him, trying to Detect Evil, but covering it up a little.

JDragon

Explorer
Sebastian continues to stay at the back of the group, watching the crossbow-men on the roof tops, looking for some kind of cover if this goes badly.

Mithreander

Explorer
Rogier studies the man with an unblinking stare, that the man notes, but cares nothing about, and finds that the man does have an aura of evil, though nothing like a cleric or outerplaner creature of evil.

The man then responds to the paladins answer, "Trust me, we are the authorities in this section of the city. If you take these individuals elsewhere, then they will not receive the justice they deserve. Besides," the man says, noding to the crossbow men on the rooves, "I don't think you are in a position to refuse my demands, do you? Oh, and please beware. SOem of the men on the rooves are less well trained then others, and may take a simple twitch on your parts as an agressive move and shoot. It would be an unfortunate accedent, but one that you can avoid."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Take them," Iggy says. "And tell me, do you know who they were or what they wanted in there? They seemed to have stolen some body parts." Then in a lower voice to his companions. "We've got what we're after and we need to get on with our job. It's not worth a fight."

Remove ads