(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

Lichtenhart

First Post
Wind hurls himself against the door, hoping to force it open before the person can lock it, still concentrating on steeling his arms with earth energy against any missile.

Mithreander

Explorer
Wind hurls himself against the door to enter an empty room with a table in the middle. On the table is the Finder that they had been looking for. There are no doors out of the room.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Wind stops dead in his tracks.
"Rogier, please, can you feel the taint of evil in this room?"
He stares around suspiciously, looking for someone hidden in the shadows.

JDragon

Explorer
Mithreander said:
Iggy searches the thugs, pulling a pouch of coins from each. Other then their armor, there's not much of anything of value there.

[OCC]Sebastian was the one searching the thugs not Iggy, he had searched the spell caster.[OCC]

Gurdjieff

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
Wind stops dead in his tracks.
"Rogier, please, can you feel the taint of evil in this room?"
He stares around suspiciously, looking for someone hidden in the shadows.

"Give me a second. Dont forget, if this is the same shapeshifting-thingy which we met before, it's aura might be conceiled again, as it was last time." Rogier says. He walks up to the monk, and takes a look in the room. He then concentrates to find a foul aura in the next room, on the floor and also looking up at the ceiling. Whatever the outcome is, he will whisper it to Wind, not alarming the possible thug, or creature, in the next room.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Fear not," Iggy says to the thug as Sebastian binds him. "We will not harm you further, but turn you over to the authorities, who will treat you fairly, I am certain."

Then to Sebastian. "Ok, let's try to catch the others." Iggy hurries after the others, unable to keep from smiling despite the danger, so happy is he to have his hands on another spellbook.

Mithreander

Explorer
OOC: Oops, sorry on the search mistake!
]

The paladin does not detect anything, and a search of the room reveals no other way out of it, other then a hole that a mouse may be able to fit through.

Iggy and Sabastian catch up to the others and see them seartching an emty room with a table and the Location device.

Manzanita

First Post
Ignatious O'Reilly

Ignorant of the footfalls, Iggy is merely overjoyed to find the locator. "Hey - Here it is!" He rushes over and picks it up. He rests it lightly in his hand to see if it still indicates which direction the key is.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Hmm, do you think the creature which we met before could change his appearance into something small enough to slip through this hole?" asks Rogier as he walks up to the small exit. He tries to get a glimps on what is on the other side by looking through the hole.

Lichtenhart

First Post
"I'm afraid so. At least we got the device back. Let's bring those thugs to the guards, and head back to Mithreander's. Now, there's something I'd like to discuss with you, but we'd better find a safer place, where no one could hear us."

Remove ads