(Adventure) Rivenblight's Castaway [Creamsteak judging]

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"The warlock's idea, I think. He was the one who recruited Dunc and I- he pitched the idea to her, I think, as a way to stick it to her old mates." His mouth twists a little. "Helluva thing to do. I don't try to say I'm doin' anything more than robbery."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hmm... my head hurts too much to muddle through this...

"How would she be 'sticking it to her old mates', as you put it, by robbing people going through this forest?" Troi asks.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Oooo! Phaaantom threaaad! :p

"'cause they were headin' towards Rivenblight?" The man shrugs. "I didn't say it made sense, I just said that what seemed to be makin' her tick, so to speak. A few cards short of a full deck, if you get my meaning, 'specially since you plugged her handler."

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Don't you think, then, that working with someone 'a few cards short of a full deck' is a bad idea? What if she suddenly snaps? I mean, you've probably made more than enough money at this point to live comfortably for awhile. Why not retire, before someone manages to catch you?"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
The man nods. "Oi, you don't need to tell me that. Dunc an' her are goin' to retrieve the money, we're gonna split it, and then we're gonna split. We all agreed to that. It's gotten too hot 'round here."

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Bah, this is more difficult than I thought it would be...

"But what if she doesn't let you 'split,' as you put it?" Troi asks. "What if she decides to keep you around, for whatever reason?"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"I think your reachin' there, buddy." The man cocks his head, listening. Troi can here something moving in the forest, too. The man speaks softly. "I think they're comin' back. I'd make myself unconcious, if I was you."

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"I might be." Troi says quietly, as he lays back down. "But would you be willing to bet your life on that?"

He then closes his eyes, making an attempt to appear unconscious.

Perhaps the others are still looking for me... if that's the case, I have to try to stay alive as long as possible... this isn't the end of the road for me, not yet...

Remove ads