• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Quick check in again here from my in-laws. Sad about Kenhood, only Tonk had to go before the bad guys, so I will try to get the turn done tomorrow [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
The last biker stands up and roars, as if from a ferocious beast and charges Dextyr with his longsword. His rage overcomes his accuracy and he misses the bard widely. The horses charge after him and race past in trained formation around the "man". The injured one comes up short and kicks to no avail at Dextyr. The other two trample over the bard, knocking him once again to the ground. Janus whacks one and dodges them as they go by him.

[sblock=mechanics] I have all the rolls here, sorry for not separating.
Basically one his on Dextyr and Janus gets a crit (for 5 damage)
I removed Tonk from the map, if someone has an idea how to write him out, just post it.
[/sblock]

[sblock=status]
Shorrin I9 32/50
Murphy L4 16/45 5 temp hp, bloodied, concealment & invisible to target's further than 5 squares away
Janus H11 19/34
Dextyr E9 18/43 bloodied, prone
Biker 3 D8 -21hp 1 shroud
Warhorse 2 K13 -45hp bloodied
Warhorse 3 H16 -11hp
Warhorse 4 D10 -8hp
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Attachments

• road7.jpg
    road7.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 124

DMDanW

First Post
"Umm a little help here guys..." Dextyr stammers as once again he finds himself flat on his back and surrounded by their foes.

[sblock=OOC]
Dextyr will hold off on his actions for now as I don't have much left.

As for Tonk, just have him strip naked and run off wildly into the bushes screaming some nonsense either about his mama or the crazy mace master monster thing he dreamed up - either way it would fit the old Tonkster.
[/sblock]

changer

First Post
Janus joins Dexter near the last of the beastmen and tries to blast them away from his friend.

[sblock=ooc]
Move Action: Move to E11
Standard Action: TW @ D8,9,10 etc vs Fort:
Warhorse 4: 1d20+7=14; 1d6+6=11
Biker 3: 1d20+7=21; 1d6+6=11
I will push both targets 3 squares to A8,9,10
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Janus Reinhardt - Male Human Wizard 4
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 20, Fort: 14, Reflex: 18, Will: 18 -- Speed: 6
HP: 34/34, Bloodied: 16, Surge Value: 8+2, Surges left: 7/7
Initiative: +6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Available
Powers: Magic Missile, Ray of frost, Thunderwave, Icy Terrain, Color Spray, Freezing Cloud (Not Memorized), Sleep (Memorized),
Expeditious Retreat (Memorized), Feather Fall (Not Memorized)

Dragonling: Furi-Zu
AC: 20, Fort: 14, Reflex: 18, Will: 18 Speed 5, Fly 6 (hover)
HP: 1. a missed attack never damages it.
Constant Benefits: Can read and speak Draconic. When you spend a healing surge regain 2 additional HP.
Active Benefits: Dragons Breath. Once per encounter, use dragonling’s space as origin square for a close blast arcane attack power.
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Tonk seems about to charge the beasts, but then looks off into the surrounding forest. MACE MONSTER MASTER! SORRY BUT TONK MUST GO AND BECOME MACE DOCTOR LIKE MAMA SAID. MAKE GOOD MONEY AND HAVE LOTS OF BABIES.

[sblock=OOC] Janus hits the Biker and misses the horse [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
With little ability to reach the targets Murphy simply moves forward and takes a few moments to catch his breath, shaking his head at Tonk's disappearance.

[sblock=ooc]
*John - should I be at 21/45 hp instead of 16+5 thp as those should have been eaten up before the regular hp?

Move: To F5
Free: shroud on biker 3
Standard: Second Wind (+11 hp & +2 defenses TSNT [not noted below])
Minor: n/a

[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Murphy Tang Male Human Assassin 6
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:17, Reflex:20, Will:20
HP:32/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:5/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Executioner's Noose
Shadow Storm
Assassin's Shroud
Shadow Step
Changeling Disguise

Shadow Darts
Army of the Night
Sneak Attack
Changeling's Trick
Cloak of Shadows[/s]
Slayer's Escape
Shade Form
Boots of the Fencing Master

Targeted for Death
Twilight Assassin
Talon Amulet
Deathcut Leather Armour

Conditions:

Important Stuff: When Murphy kills with a melee attack, gains 5 thp.
When attacking with CA, add +1 damage (Talon Amulet)

Full sheet: [/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I was kind of waiting for Shorrin to go first, as Dextyr is prone and right beside the warhorse who has been trampling his backside all fight. If Shorrin were able to move in and at least mark the horse then it could give Dextyr a chance to get up and move away from that darn horse.

By my count Dextyr has used up all his healing this fight, including his daily healing ability, and the only encounter power he has left is Dissonant Strain. He does have a couple of other dailies left, but they would be a waste this late in the fight.

So ya, I am waiting (and counting on) OnlytheStrong to post first. Has he gone missing or something (been 2 and a half weeks since his last post here)? That wouldn't be good....
[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

Believe it or not... I was waiting for you to go first lol. I thought I was last on the totem pole of movements here. Sorry. I admit also that I haven't been checking back as often as I should. Hopefully my situation here at home is alittle more stable. Anywho... here goes![/sblock]

Shorrin rushes forward, moving with surprising speed and with terrifying ferocity. His warhammer glistened in the sunlight as the weapon summoned it's icy soul. With a great roar he slammed his warhammer into the side of the biker. "You will fight me. I will not go down so easy."

[sblock=Mechanics]

Move Action: Unsure how far I need to move forward to get into a charging distance, but that's his goal.

Standard: Charge Attack on the Biker at A8 (1d20+10=29, 1d10+5=11)

Minor: Mark the sucker... Shorrin's tired of being left out.

[/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
[SBLOCK=ooc]
Well not exactly what I was hoping for from Shorrin, but I guess that if take the biker down, the warhorses may flee (crosses fingers).
[/sblock]

Dextyr quickly rolls away from the stomping hooves of the warhorse in front of him. Not wanting to make life easier for his foes Dextyr picks himself up off the ground once more and faces the warhorse, holding his longsword at the ready. "Alright then, lets have at it shall we" he remarks to the creature in front of him, although he is sure the horse did not catch the sarcasm the statement was laden with.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Free Action - Hate warhorses with all my being
Move Action - shift to F9
Standard Action - Stand up and regain a little bit of dignity.
Free action - Pray that the stupid horse does not knock me on my ass again....
[/sblock]

Remove ads