• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"I would certainly like to clean up we would need to find a place where I might bathe and purchase a new dress."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yes. I direly need a bath, a tea and a rest." states Sheng, with a disgusted face, as he tries to remove some of the stinking mud from his tunics. Seeing that it's virtually impossible, he gets his hands in his wide sleeves. "I trust I've proven myself to thee, and dissipated your doubts about my honor." he side looks the others, and then to Saraz he smlies broadly. Although his features are hard, the man manages to be charming. "I believe we have not being properly introduced, I'm Sheng from the Zim Clan; your intervention could have not been more opportune, my lady. "

Moon_Goddess

"Greetings, I am Saraz bint Farad bint Aquilah, emissary of the Sultan Ajib, and daughter of Farad bint Aquilah, royal seer in his court. My mother is the seer, and though my talents lie elsewhere, it does happen that her talents display themselves in me at times. I had a feeling that my help was needed. And while I'm pleased to find that his replacement is someone I might be able to converse with, I fear something dreadful may have happened to the hairy one."

[sblock="OOC"]
Saraz is tan skinned, dark hair, and dark eyes. She has a Persian look to her, and there's a picture on her character sheet.
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:PC:Saraz_(DarwinofMind)

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"The 'Hairy one'... Why you were even a more colourful lot before?" Sheng asks, for this unknown member of the group.

OOC: say I wanted to level up Sheng. I have 10 DM credits to spend, can I do it? Or do I need more?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
You'll actually only need 5 credits VV, with 10 you can gain 2 levels worth, because we've doubled time xp/gp [/sblock]

changer

First Post
Janus follows his friends to the camp site, quiet after their near death experience. Once the party is settled he begins to circulate around and casts a quick incantation on each person. Mud, blood and crocodile entrails fall away leving clothes pristine.

Janus then curls up in a ball and with a sleepy, "Wake me when its my turn on watch" promptly falls asleep.

Moon_Goddess

[sblock="OOC"]
Well I guess that XP leveled Saraz to 6th, heck havn't even gotten her approved for 5 yet.
[/sblock]

Saraz is impressed by the talent or discipline Janus displays in cleaning the group, but chuckles at the ritual he uses to focus his will. Commoners without training in the way often fall back to superstition.

She finds a comfortable spot and preforms a long series of breathing exercises before going to sleep.

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=Level up] Go ahead a level up to your highest level, you can spend GP when we are done (soon!) but just do powers/etc and reset for the day. I have a link to all your sheets on the WIKI and will check after you post you are done here. As per current rules you don't need judges approval until after the adventure. Cheers! [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Sheng has been updated to level 6 (without using DM credits.) He has Focused spellfury as feat and Chaotic defense as utility power.

Remove ads