(Adventure) The Monestary of Saint Feragon <Judge:Macbeth>

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Anyone else?
Here's how I have the Hit Points at this point.
BTW, it's official, for those above Lvl 1, 3/4 of max per Lvl, some of you may have 1/2@2nd computed.please check, thanks.

dpdx: You have your short bow at 1D4 damage...even though you are medium. Are you using a toy bow? It should be 1D6.

............Full/Current
Aranel 8/8
Ishmael 11/11
Kirin 10/10
Rurik 12/12
Sturm 26/19
Telerin 12/7
Whitefang 13/13

OoC:So, more doors, head the direction that the attackers came from <West>or the door behind (when you faced them) to the East?

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Uriel said:
OoC:So, more doors, head the direction that the attackers came from <West>or the door behind (when you faced them) to the East?

Kirin nods to Ishmael. "Thank you for the advance warning that time, maybe you should keep an eye, ear or" she smiles "soul out for more while we make sure there are no hidden surprises or folks in need of our help here." She takes up possition to open another door and aims a slightly distainful comment at Aranel "And if there are neither enemies nor friends, perhaps we could hold off looting the dead's belongings until we know this area is secure... I'm sure you'd be terribly embarrassed if the owners were unluckily alive..."

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm seems eager to move on down the hallway, but concedes to watching the next door.

"'ey elf! Come'n play yer game with this door while ye can, 'fore it gets 'tself bashed."

dpdx

Explorer
(So I do: I thought it was a little underpowered. :D I'll fix it, Uriel.)

"Interestin'. First 'uns what had a weapon of any kind, an' it was crap, sure as I'm standin'. Hey, Telerin: yer lookin' a little peaked, still. You OK?"

After that, Rurik walks over to where Sturm is standing by the door, ready to assist in the bashing if Aranel doesn't feel like lock-picking.

"Cleric's got a mouth on 'er, innit?" he casually mentions to Sturm.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Since he sees no one at the approach as of yet, Sir Ishmael focuses his Divine Inquisition upon the door. He aims to pierce it with his perceptions to find any of the bestial god's corruptions within.

"You are most welcome, Lady Kirin" he replies while maintaining concentration. "I shall continue my observations of our surroundings as well as I can"

OOC: Barring other obstacles, Detect Evil can penetrate 3 feet of wood, 1 foot of stone and an inch of common metal.

OOC2: If he finds anything behind the door, he stows away his Warhammer and readies a sling and bullet. And warns everyone of course

Last edited:

Telerin smiled slightly at hearing Sturm's comments to Aranel, though he did his best to stay back, getting his bow back up and keeping his scimitar out for now.
Aranel gave Sturm an almost friendly glare before moving over and looking the door over.

((Telerin will hold off on healing anyone for now, I guess. As for Aranel...well, see if the door's locked, and if it is then she'll try to pick it.))

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The next door proves unlocked as well, showing a similar room to the one just explored, though smaller. There seem to be no hidden finds here, however, so the other room must have housed at least one Monk of note, as the Hand Axes must have belonged to other than a common Monk.

Ishmael detects no Evil immediately discernable...

dpdx

Explorer
"Er, right, then. All that 'ighly organized movement, fer nothin'. O' course, the minute you just casual-like, open another door, wham!" Rurik tones down the sound effects, lest a group like the last one come running.

"'Kay then, what 'bout the one door what we pass'd behind?"

Remove ads