(Adventure) The old fashioned way...

Knight Otu

First Post
I hope it is no mistake to tell him.
Semabin lowers his scimitars, but does not put them away yet.
"A local wizard told us that his daughter was missing after a ride. He suspected that orcs abducted her, but we have reasons to believe that this is not the whole story. Someone else mentioned that an orc wizard wanted to talk to her... would you be that wizard?", Semabin searches his memory for the name Morn said, "Modar Kreel?"

Manzanita

First Post
The half orc arches his left eye brow. "Ah. Perhaps you met Morn on the trail. You were hired by Harnfal Interirion, then. I am not surprised he took such an action. Perhaps we should have been more careful to avoid you. But speak now, what is your intention? Are you here merely for a reward, or are you open to the path of righteousness, whatever it may lead you?"

Zerth

First Post
"We met Morn. Why he only slowed us down? Durg not understand."

"Of course me expect to be paid. But bottom line is me made a deal and it's duty to honor it," Durg replies. "That righteousness to me."

Manzanita

First Post
The half-orc begins to say more, but is interupted by the appearence of a beautiful young human woman who comes up behind him. "What seems to be the prob...Hey! Who are you?"

Knight Otu

First Post
"It is quite possible that we were tricked, Durg, for whatever reason. Is it still honorable to hold to a deal based on misdirection?
I already said that we only know half the song, and Modar Kreel might know the rest...
"
Semabin stops as the woman appears.

"...Lady Annalyn...?"
By the efreet, if it is her, Harnfal kept not half, but most of the song from us. She does not only seem to be free, but have a bit of influence, too...

Zerth

First Post
"Huh?" Is all, that the not-too-bright half-orc is able to say right now, as he's slowly trying to figure out, what's happening.

Steadfast

First Post
Having kept silent to try to put the details in to some kind of order he could understand, Cailean finally speaks. "Maybe we would all feel better if we put the weapons away, you called your wolf down and we took a seat around your fire? At the very least, you can tell us your side of things and maybe shed some light on all of this?"

Manzanita

First Post
The half orc slips his arm protectively around the woman's shoulder. "They're from your father." he says.

"Oh. Well, we knew he'd try to find us." she responds, and listens to Cailean's comment.

"Very well. Leave your weapons on the ground, and come sit by the fire. We've caught some fish. Do any of you know how to gut and cook one? You can join us for dinner. But don't try anything funny. I know my father wouldn't want me hurt, and you won't be taking me back without a fight. So don't try anything."

Zerth

First Post
"Hrm. Well, okay," Durg mutters and drops his javelins on the ground. He doesn't need much other weapons but his fists, so he's not worried about loosing the javelins.

"Durg not good cook. Sometimes eat fish raw, if very hungry," he says offering a crude smile.

Steadfast

First Post
Cailean leans his Guisarme in the crook of a tree branch and lays his dagger beside it. "I can cook a fish but I wouldn't expect anything fancy if I were you."

Remove ads