• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Race of the Five Horns (DM: stonegod, Judge: THB)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Your speech was part of the non action last round ( you posted two sets). They are currently dealing with keeping the trampling masses from killing each other.

renau1g

First Post
Vok stands & continues to burn.

[sblock=ooc]
*take 5 damage

Move: stand
Standard: Second wind
Minor: Divine Challenge on CP
save v. fire (1d20=2)
[/sblock]

[sblock= stat block]
Vok Vaerhirmana—Male Half-Elf Paladin 4 (Sovereign Host)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 17
AC: 24*, Fort: 18, Reflex: 16, Will: 19 — Speed: 5 (in armor)
*+1 due to milestone reached
HP: 17/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 6/14
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Not Used
*Group Diplomacy: You grant allies within 10 squares of you a +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy checks.
>Skills: Diplomacy +14, Insight +7, Intimidate +12, Perception +8, Religion +6
Powers -
Valourous Strike (at will)
Enfeebling Strike (at will)
Divine Challange (at-will)
Lay on Hands (at-will) (1/day)
Valorous Smite (encounter 1)
Invigorating Smite (encounter 3)
Guiding Strike (encounter)
Divine Mettle or Strength (encounter)
Majestic Halo (daily 1)
Bless Weapon (utility 2/daily)

LEB:pC:Vok Vaerhirmana (renau1g- ENWiki)

[/sblock]

stonegod

OOC: It'll require a skill challenge to get them to join you: They don't like the Cyrans, but don't care about ir'Haran either. Those checks will be standard actions. Likely social.

[sblock=Ignore me, I'm stupid and don't read carefuly enough]
OOC: This was before I realized Bellegon is prone.
Ignoring the melee around the Cyran lord for the moment, Bellegon moves close and personal to the mage.

"I told you you won't get away that easily." Then he whispers to him. "I don't care about the lord, but I do care when someone sets me on fire."

He swings his dagger plunging it into mages robes

[sblock=Actions]
Move: K7
Minor: Curse the mage
Standard: Eldritch Strike vs MW AC; damage (1d20+10+1=14, 1d4+5+1d6=10) - likely a miss. If hit, slide to K8
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

"Bah, you won't get out that easily. You cannot step far enough without abandoning the fight, you know." Bellegon says, tracking the mage.

He stands up and focuses on the closest enemy, calling shadows over him and then glaring at him with all the power of his fell patron behind the stare. He is prepared for the backlash, but it doesn't come. This time.

"Ryk, move away, these strangers are not worth your life. We will prevail even without able support. Crush, Cyran lord needs help!"

OOC: I know this may be just plot point, but if Cyran lord is bloodied by 14 damage, we'll loose him if we don't do something to get him out. If somebody can remove a flanker or move the lord that would be great.

Also, What do you think I drop the darkness over Rykka and the lord? That would buy us some time, unless another area attack blasts over them? That would go instead of activating talon amulet, stonegod.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: stand up
Minor: activate Talon amulet (or drop darkness over the lord if the party votes that way and stonegod allows it)
Standard: Shared Agony vs CP Will; psychic damage; curse (1d20+7=23, 2d12+5=13, 1d6=4)

Save vs Fire (1d20=9)

OOC: I re-rolled the attack since there is no prime shot and the target is different, but if you want, use the rolls for the mage I posted. If the attack bloodies CP, Bellegon aura goes up by 1.

Status is wrong, aura charge should be 2

Curse damage (1d6=3)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Bellegon Stats]
AURA: 2
Cursed: CP, L2, L3

Initiative +5; Senses Passive Insight 12, Passive Perception 12, Darkvision
HP 21/45 Bloodied 22, Surge Value 11, Surges 7/7
AC 17; Fortitude 14, Reflex 17, Will 18
1 AP
Saving Throws:
Speed 6

Eldritch Strike
Spiteful Glamor

Cloud of Darkness
Darkfire
Second Wind
Cursebite
Ethereal Stride
Shared Agony

Your Glorious Sacrifice
Twilight of the Soul

Talon amulet - minor: melee attacker suffers 1d6 damage 'till the end of the encounter

[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

OOC: FYI: The lord is Bloodied from this other damage (fire, fire, and more fire). The -14 is what he's taken recently (i.e., since I started tabulating). I'll let you know when his "bloodied" bloodied.

pacdidj

First Post
"I'll deal with that in a minute Darksun, right now I've got a flame to extinguish!... Or not," the warforged grumbles as he crawls toward the mage, hacks at his ankles, and watches in dismay as the nimble magic-user deftly jumps his sword swipe.

[sblock=Crush actions and stats]Move: Crawl to K8

Free: Vengeful Longsword encounter power

Standard: :melee:MBA vs. MW w/ bonuses from VL = miss

Minor: Warforged Resolve = Crush gains 5 HP and 5 THP

[sblock=statblock]Crush—Male Warforged Warlord 4
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12
AC: 21, Fort: 17, Reflex: 13, Will: 16 — Speed: 5
HP: 16/41 + 5 THP, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Not Used
:bmelee:Vengeful Longsword +1: +10 vs. AC, 1d8+5 dmg
:branged:Distance Handaxe +1: +9 vs. AC, 1d6+5 dmg
Powers -
Furious Smash
Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord's Strike
Myrmidon Formation
Inspired Belligerence
Fearless Rescue
Inspiring Word
Inspiring Word
Warforged Resolve

Adamant's Unshakable Stance
Vengeful Longsword +1
Veteran's Chainmail +2
Razor Light Shield
Distance Handaxe +1

Important Effects for Allied Characters:
* Any ally who can see Crush regains 6 HP when they spend an action point, and may roll a saving throw with a +2 bonus
* Each ally within 10 squares who can see and hear Crush gets +2 to initiative[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads