(Adventure) Tracking Down Sullivan (Knight Otu Judging)

Vargo

First Post
Creamsteak said:
"Alright, you two. Vargo. Swift. There might be people looking for us on the main road. But they don't know you all... maybe you two could be our faces if anyone tries to confront us on the road? If your willing I mean... and just at first. I'm worried that maybe someone will spot us if we take the main road, but it's definitely faster as long as we don't get jumped..."

Vargo replies, "I'm okay with that. Lots of people tend to underestimate my abilities, as they think I'm a 'savage, barbarian, know-nothing'. I've been able to use that to talk my way out of a few situations before. It would help, however, to know who the people are, and why they are looking for you. It might also help if you were to dress differently than you do normally - perhaps a style of clothing more similar to my own" - and with that, Vargo gestures to his furs and leathers - "than your more 'civilized' clothing might go some distance to misdirect those looking for you."

DarkMaster

First Post
Fine with me, Vargo you will do the talking, I am not too skilled with the Bla bla. As for the clothing we will fit" Swift is also a Barbarian.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
'I am for braving the Main Road, with new blood in the band, I think that we have a better chance of skirting any problems, or at least of dealing with them.'

Creamsteak

Explorer
As the group travels across the main road to Allimon, they can see the forests here are quite calm, and the roads seem less traveled than those near more major cities. Orussus, being a good distance away, involves quite the hike. During the majority of the trip, the average merchants and many sorts of pilgrims seem to be making their way to Allimon, but there is little travel in the parties general direction.

As it closes onto night of the first day, Gur, Silvercat, and Swift can all see that there is a small set of yellow eyes and pointed ears sticking out of one of the trees. It is roughly 90 feet away, and slightly difficult to see in the dim sunlight, but there does certainly seem to be someone there.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Once within 60 feet of the tree, the eyes and the ears of the creature flicker suddenly, and you can see a nose and small toothy grin. The yellowed teeth and eyes match quite disgustingly, and the greenish skin of the visible creature appears to be raisened with wrinkles.

The face looks down at you and turns it's head over 90 degrees.

DarkMaster

First Post
OoC I will be in vacation and probably away from a computer during the last two weeks of July. Creamsteak feel free to NPC Swift during this time.

Vargo

First Post
Vargo whispers, "Stay close, and keep your missile weapons ready." He prepares to cast Entangle (Ref DC:15) on the area surrounding the eyes, but will move the target point if it would entangle his friends as well.

Remove ads