(Adventure) Tracking Down Sullivan (Knight Otu Judging)

DarkMaster

First Post
Swift quickly hangs his chain around his belt, draw his bow and knock an arrow. Carefully watching the creature's reaction to Vargo's spell. Swift doesn't feel right about attacking the creature without knowing it's intention. He will wait to attack until he is sure the creature was there to kill them.
Swift whisper to Vargo
Shouldn't we wait before attacking this creature? It might be simply there relaxing in the tree and we would kill it just because it was unlucky enough to meet our road?

OoC I wonder if we should attack it without even trying to talk to it. It doesn't look nice but that doesn't mean it's there to kill us. Casting Entangle will obviously not help any diplomatic effort.

Vargo

First Post
OOC: Should have been clearer - I'm not avocating attacking it, nor am I offensively casting entangle. Just wanted people not to go charging up on the critter.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Could we get a little moe info regarding the creature's appearance?
Does it look more like a goblin or some sort of animal, perhaps? A forest cat etc... it sounds more goblin-like to me.

IC

Silvercat draws two knives, palming them in anticipation of any sudden moves by the creature.

< Throw 2 daggers if it looks to try an attack, use Sleight of Hand/Hide to keep them hidden until then>

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Grah, I'll be damned and bugged."

The creature yells out as the entanglement is cast, he screams with hate and rage as he becomes entangled in the crotch of the tree he occupied.

"Leave me be! Leave me be! Don't have my head! I've not desired to be dead! I twas watching you, nothing more, nothing more!"

(the figure is a strangely yellow-green goblinoid. His skin turns very bright yellow now that he has become so frustrated)

Creamsteak

Explorer
(What do you mean Uriel? Sorry, I was away. It was noted in talking the talk and my sig. Sorry if that was missed. If you do want to abandon the adventure, that is fine, but I assumed it would continue. Also, Argent "should" be back.)

**Sorry that I mistook the spellcasting bit. I was too slow to update and had changed my mental image of what was happening. Sorry about that. Now that I am back...

Well the yellow faced goblinoid continues to stare, bug-eyed and curiously. It doesn't react violently, but once the group is close enough (10 feet or so) he does speak up in a shrill and high pitched tone. He explains that, "So, bongo see your headed thatsaway. Heyougotanyfood? I'm soooo hungry... bongo can tell you what's ahead if yousin like. For food."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Creamsteak said:
(What do you mean Uriel? Sorry, I was away. It was noted in talking the talk and my sig. Sorry if that was missed. If you do want to abandon the adventure, that is fine, but I assumed it would continue. Also, Argent "should" be back.)

OoC: I don't want to abandon the adventure, but the last post was on 7-25.
Also, I have had a helluva time with my comp lately, and i rather figured that I came back (finally) to be the guy standing there with the confused expression whilst everyone else had scampered off to do something else. No problem here,I was just unsure.

IG

Silvercat steps forward, eyeing Bongo critically <Sense Motive>. retrieving some jerkey from his satchel, he tosses it to the goblin and says 'There you go. Now, pray tell us, what lies ahead on this path. Likewise, tell us what you know of any other suprises that may await us. We have coin, gold...'
To accentuate his point, Silvercat pulls a gold coin from his pouch and begins flipping it in the air, deftly catching it each time, only to send it skyward once more.

Remove ads