[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
Everything getting really intense, and social makes Pok a little freaked out. Barely noticing that River had handed him a set of boots, he makes a dash for the back room, just as Lanharath begins yelling at Auldwyl. *I had a civil conversation! Roswyn would be so proud. Where did, * Pok glances at the boots in his hand, giving them a hard stare down. *Aren't you handy! Hmm, River found them, I know!* Pok rushes to the box, that contains the pouch of liquid vials. *I bet the Jorasco healer would like these better!* Pok then considers the words of Feall and the hasty way he gave the story about his parents. *But why would house Phiarlan plant someone here? Maybe it is the truth, but an odd truth to say the least. Who's to say it wasn't the relatively new house division that off'd his parents? Or that his parents were off'd at all... Best to keep just as close an eye on him as Sheeva. *

The gnome slips his footpads off the old shoes, transferring them to the new magical boots. Then Pok slips the boots on, they're a little large, but after tying them very tight, they worked.

Stepping back out, Pok holds the pouch out to River, I'll trade you the vials I found for the boots. Considering you're a healer, I expect you'll be able to use these.

[sblock=EEE!]

WOO HOO! Thanks r1, can't wait for Pok to level so I can submit Elec-Squall for approval!

alright new nifty boots!

Wait...

Are Boots of the Fencing Master on anyone else's wishlist?

If so, it sounds like a roll off to me.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Pok]
Those were from your list. The vials are:
1) Potion of Resistance - Necrotic - lvl 4
2) Fire Beetle Potion - lvl 6
3) Potion of Healing -lvl 5
4) Potion of Clarity - lvl 5
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"There is no need that one person keep all of these potion. Distribute them." tells River. "And go on, take the boots, I'll go put the remains into the pyre"

[SBLOCK=OOC]I suggest:
Potion of Clarity: Feal
Potion of Healing: Pok or Sheeva
Potion of Restistance: Lan
Potion of Fire Beetle: Val[/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Uggh. That fire stinks River and it will probably bring every goblin for miles. I'm shutting and barring this door closest to it. You come the long way around to the other door when you come back in so that we don't all die of the reek in our sleep."

Velmont

First Post
"It might stink, but I can guarantee you no disease will survive that heat and you will not catch anything from the smoke." replies River before Sheeva close down the door. He waits for Pok to take the boots before throwing the last cultist in the pyre and then come back inside.

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Sorry, I would post more, I'm just kind of waiting to see what happens with my interrogation [/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Thank you River! Pok jumps excitedly kicking his heels together. That is the smell of failure Sheeva. Pok returns to the houses interior, hearing Valahad and Lanharath's interrogation going very well.

Tapping Lanharath on the leg, Pok happily reports, River said I could keep the boots he found, and he also wants me to distribute these. Holding up the multicolored vials Pok begins explaining what each one does, to the best of his ability. and that about sums them up. They will be here on this table, for the group. *and if you don't get yours quickly, you know the spies will.*

After making the people inside the house aware of what the people outside knew, Pok sets the pouch of vials upon the table. Moving to the back room, he also begins moving the wood from the crates to places in front of windows.

Are we staying here for the evening? If so, we should board these windows. I'd like to set up some traps with these weapons as well. Pok indicates the piles of weapons laying in the back room.

Kalidrev

First Post
"Thank you, Pok. If you would, please place an appropriate vial in our pack (and label it if you could). We do not believe we should wait here any longer if we still have daylight to travel in. The farther we travel today, the more likely we are to get out of ear shot and eye range of these Khyber maniacs. And besides, if you're worried about spies, isolating our group in the wilderness will give said spies less opportunity to report to anyone and allow us to keep a better eye on them, since they will need to stick close."

renau1g

First Post
Slapping the farmer gently on the face, Lanharath attempts to wake up the farmer. Once he finally wakes up, Lanharath assists the farmer in getting to his feet.

"Are you all right? The fight is over now, and we have discovered some very interesting information. Mainly," Lan says, looking around the back room, "the fact that these Khyber agents have been lying here in wait for us. Now..." Lanharath says, instantly turning on the aggression and yelling at the farmer both out loud and in his mind...

"YOU WILL TELL US EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!"
"YOU WILL TELL US EVERYTHING YOU KNOW! and you will not lie about or leave out ANYTHING... or we WILL know..."

"Valahad, come and give me a hand with this farmer. I need your assistance in interrogating this traitor."

[sblock=OOC] Lanharath rolls a 22 intimidate (man... what a waste of a crit). [/sblock]

[sblock=Kal]
Wow.... I totally missed this post sorry
[/sblock]

"Traitor? No, they threatened to put our town to the torch if we didn't let them store those weapons here. He even said they were planning to burn down the town." the farmer replies, pointing to River.

*sigh* "Alright, the cults running weapons through Drooam, we're the last place between here and there so we give them free run of the town and they don't kill us. They're going to come looking for their friends, you ain't done much but delay the inevitable. You can rest the night, but you gotta get out of here tomorrow" he adds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads