• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Turning the Tide (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

treex

First Post
"Okay, you go then." Kruor says. "Me hole not healing, that weird...Kruor always heal."

"CHASIS BREACH DETECTED: ATTEMPTING REPAIRS"
"BLOOD SUPPLY REQUIRED: TWO OPTIMAL TARGETS IN PROXIMITY"

"Me not feeling so good. Kruor need heal...Kruor need blooooooood." the robot vampire looks longingly at the two blood-filled meatbags, ignoring Graven, whose metal hull does not look appetizing at all.

Dekana

Explorer
"Oh, are those bones?" Eva says curiously as she looks down at the chasm. "I wouldn't have thought the drop enough to be fatal... Well, good luck little kobold!"

Eva hands a hemp rope to Ignus.

Rapida

First Post
Ignus takes the rope with a bow and acrobatically tries to cross the bridge.
Acrobatics to cross the bridge (1d20+9=26, 1d20+9=28)

He clearly enjoys showing up the eight legged cats of the world as he takes some unnecessary flourishes, but does manage to cross the bridge with the rope. "Guess I lied, I even make eight legged cats seem slow."
[sblock=Good news]
I now have reliable access to the internet again (finally!).
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
With Ingus safely across, he secures the rope and throws the other end successfully across to the other side. The rope, now taut and acting as a guide wire is ready for the others to cross.

ooc: everyone else can add +5 to athletics or acrobatics roll.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads