Adventurers Found! Sea's Righteous Might Leaving Soon!

Harvey

First Post
Hey all, but I believe we are waiting for either Bran or Ven to act (depending on what was inthe spoiler boxes). Marisa is just looking around, listening to the birds... :)

reddist

First Post
SilentSpace: Thanks for sticking around. Hope you enjoyed your time:) Stay subscribed and feel free to read along!

Everyone Else: I am SO SORRY for my absense recently. My wife was recently re-admitted back into the hospital (4x in 9 months now... sheesh) and I've been doing my best to keep our lives going... which has meant a drastic drop in my post count.

I'd like to say I can stay on top of things from here on out, but I just can't honestly say that. I'd love to keep the game going, provided you're all willing to let me drop away for a week or so every now and then.

I certainly understand if the pace isn't quite to your liking. *I* don't like it. I leave it up to you. I'd be delighted to keep going if you're all willing, but if you have more active games to attend to I do understand.

Again, many apolgies for not at least posting a "I'll be back in a bit" message.

-Reddist

scout989

First Post
Personally, I'm very into the game we have going- I think the characters we have fit together well, and I'm curious about where we're going together. If everyone else is willing to keep playing, I'd be quite happy with a once/week schedule, or even less than that if need be. I play a tabletop game every 1-2 weeks, so the only reason I'm continuing is because you've really got me hooked (indirect praise for the GM, if you didn't catch it there ;) ).

reddist

First Post
I hope that no one is overly offended with the sudden wrap up at the end of that series of events. I know we were dragging a little, and ultimately thought perhaps the best way to bring that bit to a close was to narrate our way out of it.

scout989

First Post
Well, as I said, I was pretty much fresh out of ideas for the situation. I also agree that we were beginning to drag on a bit, so no offense here.

scout989

First Post
I'd really like to have some RP time here, though I haven't had time yet to really put into it. After I get around to leveling Jaleph up to 3rd, I'll post IC. So, essentially, there's no pressure from my end to move things along, reddist.

Animus

Explorer
reddist,

Despite the fact that PbP gaming in general has lost interest to me, this is the only game I'm actually continuing to play, because it's so fun. I'm still DMing the games I started, but I dropped out of the other two games I was a player in. I think that should say a lot about what I think of this game. Keep up the good work.

And by the way, any time you can forsee a slight break of a few days, I think we can RP it up until you return. It'll give us the opportunity to really flesh out our characters.

Thanks.

Harvey

First Post
Hi all,

Sorry for the crazy down-time, but RL has been insane, and together with computer problems, it hasn't been the easiest of weeks. I humbly beg apologies for my recent absence. (See, reddist, it happens to everyone :) )

OK, now that my groveling is out of the way, time to update the IC threads!

My two cents: I like the group, and I like the campaign, so I am definitely sticking around.

reddist

First Post
Whew! That took a bit longer than I thought.

Here's a brief update, just so you guys know.... My wife has been referred to the Mayo, but they might not take our case... the doc we talked to said he didn't know if they could do anything that would help us. If they don't see us, we're hoping to get referred to a different clinic, perhaps Cleveland. Dunno yet.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know the nutshell, since you've graciosuly decided to stick with me for a while longer!

Thanks for the support!

-Reddist

Remove ads