Adventures Across Khorvaire - Chapter 1: Reflections

Starman

Adventurer
I wonder if he's still hiding something, Drigg thinks. Tome seems to have the questioning under control. I wonder if there is anything around here that may offer a clue as to what he could be trying to conceal.

The paladin begins to walk around the room, his blue eyes carefully examining everything occasionally picking something up to examine it more closely, though he is careful not to damage anything.

[sblock=OOC]Search +1[/sblock]

Mista Collins

First Post
As the gnome is confronted by the barrage of question from the warforged, he keeps an eye on Drigg as he paces the room. "Yes, my master is a professor here. Professor Mers Vevel, master of the Society of the Deeper Astral."

Helcondate is obviously displeased with Drigg as he roams the room, but doesn't say anything and continues to answer Tome's questions. "I don't know what errand. I met with Delvron Gaunt yesterday and instructed him to visit Professor Vevel. I help Professor Vevel whenever I can."

Shayuri

First Post
"Excellent. Thank you. I'm sure the Professor will be able to clear up those details... And the book?" Tome presses. "It is relevant to the case in question. You seem familiar with it...do you happen to have a copy, or know where one can be obtained?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
pathfinderq1 said:
"Not so much from me," Sven said, shaking his head as he mulled over the directions. "How 'bout you, Se'ket- you want ta ask anythin' else, or shall we go find the dwarf?"
"Nothing at present," Se'ket says, and then nods at the guardsman in thanks. "Let us go find the mirrormaster then."

Remove ads