Adventures in Middle-earth (d20)

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Man, pity about Halbarad. I like the Dunedain and the whole concept of the the descendants of the Numenorians. Does that screw with your story thread?

No, Duiniel is still Dunedainic, Hannar is an ally and Fosco is a loyal subject of the Arthedain king. Hedra is a bit of a wild-card at this point, but she at least claims to be a supporter of the dunedain.

Decado

First Post
When are we going to see the next installment J.D.? Or have you not played it yet? I am looking forward to see what happens next.

Decado

No, it's been played: I've just not had time to update. My folks were in town all last week, and I've been swamped with work.

I'll get on it soon, though, I promise!

Alright, everyone: sorry for the big delay. I'll be typing up the next episode as soon as I can -- hopefully this weekend.

For our next time around, we got out of the wilderness and into the court of Lord Falathar, which turned out to be a hot-bed of potential intrigue (a bit like Theoden's court, but none of my characters had Gandalf's unique abilities to shut down Wormtongue so easily...)

Axeboy

First Post
Bump and question

It's been a while since this thread has been updated, but here goes anyway: I was wondering about the logistics of how you guys play over the internet. Do you (as the DM) have to type the same message to each player (or cut and paste the same message, whatever)? How do you manage battles (specifically placement and movement)? Text maps (a la slash'em)?

I was reviewing some of the older story hour threads, and found this oldy of mine. I never actually caught up to where we were before the boards went kinda wonky and I couldn't post for several weeks or so, quite a while ago now. Meanwhile, the game has kinda been on hiatus, but we're thinking of firing it back up with the new movie and all.

This next week I've got a pretty slow week at work, I'm going to go through my old notes and try to at least get this up to where we left off, and then -- with any luck -- we might get a few more sessions in again.

Remove ads