D&D 5E Adventures in Rokugan Arrives August 5th

Adventures in Rokugan is Edge Studios' official 5E version of Legend of the Five Rings, announced last year. Legend of the Five Rings is an East Asian inspired setting which goes all the way back to the 1990s, and was purchased by Fantasy Flight Games in 2018, before being moved over to FFG's sister company, Edge Studios in 2020 (which has taken over all the TTRPG operations from FFG...

Adventures in Rokugan is Edge Studios' official 5E version of Legend of the Five Rings, announced last year. Legend of the Five Rings is an East Asian inspired setting which goes all the way back to the 1990s, and was purchased by Fantasy Flight Games in 2018, before being moved over to FFG's sister company, Edge Studios in 2020 (which has taken over all the TTRPG operations from FFG, including Star Wars).

The 5E version includes new classes -- Shinobi, Pilgrim, Courtier, Ritualist, Bushi, Duelist, Acolyte -- and various new shapeshifting animal species.

It's coming out on August 5th and will cost $49.99.

Adventures in Rokugan brings the famous setting of Legend of the Five Rings to the ever-popular ruleset of the 5th Edition SRD. Players can explore this rich setting in a whole new light, and the familiar rules promise to engage an entirely new audience of roleplaying fans. Alongside a new focus on roleplaying activities such as dungeon delving and monster hunting, Adventures in Rokugan promises to provide something for all fans of Rokugan.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Cruentus

Adventurer
I hope that intro wasn’t written by Edge Studios…it should be “classes” not “cases“ right?

I’m hoping this will be solid.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
I love me some Rokugan, but not with D&D rules. Which is strange, but there it is. I just like the "roll and keep" rules of the original game for the setting, and I can't explain why.
I prefer the roll and keep myself, but am happy to see a 5e version, both to pull cool stuff for my 5e games from, and for all the 5e players who would otherwise never encounter Rokugan and L5R.

Dope! The last few 5E conversion games I've read, like Ruins of Symbaroum and the UPDATED Dark Souls RPG, were really, really good. I hope Edge Studio can keep up the pace!

Remove ads

Remove ads