• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Er, yeah. Forgot about that.

And another thing: normal balors have Str 35, not Str 33 that is listed for Ainhorr.

Also, I can't get the normal balor's attack bonuses to work out either.
SRD said:
BALOR
Large Outsider (Chaotic, Extraplanar, Evil)
Hit Dice: 20d8+200 (290 hp)
Base Attack/Grapple: +20/+36
Attack: +1 vorpal longsword +33 melee (2d6+8/19–20)
Abilities: Str 35, Dex 25, Con 31, Int 24, Wis 24, Cha 26
Feats: Cleave, Improved Initiative, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Power Attack, Quicken Spell-Like Ability (telekinesis), Two-Weapon Fighting, Weapon Focus (longsword)
So: +20 (BAB) +12 (Str) +1 (Wpn Focus) +1 (magic sword) -2 (size) = +32.

Still off by one. What the heck?

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Avarice said:
GoodKingJayIII said:
Here's a bit of the scene in question. Still somewhat vague, really. The Kevin Bacon image works as well as any, I think. :lol:

Ok, ok... after reading the description, I suppose Kevin Bacon could play him in the Chronicles of Wyre movie.

But if he looks like Kevin Bacon, it's Kevin Bacon from Tremors. Not Kevin Bacon from Hollow Man.

Justin

Explorer
GoodKingJayIII said:
Ok, ok... after reading the description, I suppose Kevin Bacon could play him in the Chronicles of Wyre movie.

But if he looks like Kevin Bacon, it's Kevin Bacon from Tremors. Not Kevin Bacon from Hollow Man.

Here he is in Stir of Echoes at age ~40, Tahl being late 30s:
1-7.jpg

Last edited:

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
I asked Harsh to color the picture of the Enforcer and, due to a miscommunication, he colored the second version (the more androgynous, waifish version), not the one I gave above. Here it is:

[sblock]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Attachments

• The Enforcers Cave 150c.jpg
    The Enforcers Cave 150c.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,446

Avarice

First Post
I'm with Lela on this one. She just seems more menacing in this version, to me. Maybe it's the combination of the waifish body with the dead black eyes and sadistic smirk. Makes me think she'd be the type to enjoy pulling the wings off of flies; or the arms off of wizards. Whatever it is, it's decidedly creepy. Harsh does good work.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Here's the colored version of the other version. For some reason there is a "paint-by-numbers" appearance to it that, apparently, doesn't appear in photoshop. The skin color of her face appears blotchy to me. Does it to you guys? Does anyone know why this is, or how it could be fixed? (Would a tif be better than jpg?)

[sblock]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Enforcer Rampage 150c.jpg
    Enforcer Rampage 150c.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,377

Remove ads