• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth - Episode II - Beyond Colonial Space.

ethandrew

First Post
[sblock=OOC]This post is the product of me Tab+Spacebar instead of Tab+Alt to switch out of the window while not wanting to be seen EN Worlding at work. Enjoy.[/sblock]

Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
Pierce throws his feet down in front of him and leans forward on the end of his seat, "Zabaga-what?! I'm not sure about that one," he looks from under his eyebrows as he takes a large pull from his new, free drink. "And if you're wanting eggs why don't you get some from that Albertross girl there!" He leans close to Cnosis, "That is a bird, right?"

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Gaetanna made a quick stock of the number of people who were enjoying the drinks she bought then spoke, "I am Gaetanna LeRouge and I do hope I can be of service to the crew..." Quietly, she added, "although I'm not to sure how far my father's er... Angel Industries' influence or name extends beyond the reaches of human controlled space." She smiled slyly hoping that no one noticed her slip.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It won't make even a dent in Gaetanna's account to buy a round or even three for the few patrons around the Black Hole, and the call for free drinks gets a nice cheer from the USF guys hanging by the pool table. It seems there's few of them here at any given time...

Shrew, the giant Korg bartender eyes Gaetanna suspiciously though. Are yoo suppoosed ta drink? The Unity Council say I am not suppoosed to serve alcohol ta any hoomaan under 16 years old.

Relax Shrew, she's of age. Steve intercedes. And I won't turn down a drink offered by the Company. The usual. He says to Shrew who is busy pouring drinks by now.

Veery weell. I can't be sure. Yoo hoomaans look all the same. She is soo small, so I thought she is young.

[sblock=OOC]USF= Unity Security Force.

Shrew: http://www.wizards.com/d20modern/images/d20m_gallery/610_088190_94.jpg[/sblock]

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Gaetanna looked up at the Korg with a smile. "The same goes with you Korg. Even if I were under age, I bet I could make the Unity Council look the other way as you served me a drink."

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Solomon will be fine if you don't mind. I hate nicknames. Don't I?" The bald man asks Damon with a ephemera smile.

Solly shrugs.

"As you wish," he says. He flashes a grin again. "Try growing up tall and skinny with red hair. People think that gives them license to call you all sorts of things. Believe me, 'Solomon' is fine, even if it does make you sound like my mother."

Remove ads