• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Ennies Party/Dinner at Gencon

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Morrus said:
I'm happy to consider this official, BK. It's not yet certain I'll be at Gen Con (a conflicting family event which will be hard to get out of), but if I'm there I'll certainly attend the meal, along with whoever comes to Gen Con with me.
W00t! Endorsment!
*Dances*

CAn this be tossed on the ennies and front page with a link or two?

I also want to yell a big thanks to Hand of Evil who's offered to help with expesnses if there are any. (Though this year there arent yet!)

Thanks!

JesterPoet

First Post
I will be there, and I can all but assure you I will be joined by:

Kainisgosar
MWSchmidt
ThorIronside
Ekoesling

so you can safely count all of us in.

Cyberzombie

Explorer
BrooklynKnight said:
For those of you who dont remember the place it was the restaraunt which had a specalized Gencon Menu and really wanted us gamers there. This year they have the same menu and I've managed to snagg space and reservations for us!

So what is entailed in a special gamer menu? Beef jerky with a side order of Cheetohs and a vintage 2003 Mountain Dew, to be followed by a selection of Twinkies and Hostess fruit pies? The mind truly boggles as to what one would put together as a gamer menu... :)

Please, tell us what it is! :lol:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
You'll have to ask everyone else who ate there. But they had a specialized menu using gamer phrases and titles and stuff in place of normal menu items.

For example, a bowl of chili would be the Fire Ball. The Cook told me he was planning a "hand of vecna" dish this year.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
BrooklynKnight said:
For example, a bowl of chili would be the Fire Ball. The Cook told me he was planning a "hand of vecna" dish this year.

Do we WANT to know what goes into the "Hand of Vecna" dish?? :uhoh:

How about he make an "Eye of Vecna" appetizer and we can eat them on a dare. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads