• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Ennies Party/Dinner at Gencon

Stone Angel

First Post
Marky you know you would go, you are like my best Enworld buddy! No offense to D'sDaMan(whom I have known over 10 years). Ah I can already taste the foamy goodness as it hit's my lips. Yeah yeah.

The Seraph of Earth and Stone

MrFilthyIke

First Post
War Golem said:
Please add 2 more, for myself and my g/f, who have just now confirmed that we will be returning to Gen Con this year.

Thanks. Looking forward to this. Meeting so many great people from EN World was the highlight of the convention for us last year.

Cheers,

War Golem

[hijack] War Golem, where in Miami are you? If you want to contact another Miami gamer I'm at: mr_filthy_ike AT hotmail DOT com. :D

Paladin

Explorer
We would like to be added to your list, please. We have a table purchased at the con and (if we can get some companies to sponsor us to get to the con) we will definately be at the ENies again.

RodneyThompson

First Post
HellHound said:
He's not alone. After dropping by this event, myself and Halfy (close friend) will be heading to the Red Garter to celebrate Halfy's imminent wedding in a night of debauchery.

Oh reeeally?

I might just tag along with you guys or maybe Teflon Billy's group. You know, so I can get to know Indianapolis better.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads