• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E After MiBG,... What happened to Imbralym Skoond?

mankyle

Explorer
We know that Duke Torlin Silvershield became the new Avatar of Bhaal and was destroyed after the events in Murder in Baldur's Gate but.... is there any official reference of what happened to his Lackey, Imbralym Skoond??

I cannot seem to find any official references to him after MiBG...

hastur_nz

First Post
I doubt there are any 'official' references. Certainly none that I know of. There's only been a small number of adventures published by WoTC after the 'Sundering' adventures, and the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide. Then a few 'official' novels.

SCAG has only this to say:
"The current Grand Duke is Ulder Ravengard, who is joined by Dukes Thalamra Vanthampur, Belynne Stelmane, and Dillard Portyr, the former grand duke, who ceded the post to Ravengard after the city's recent troubles."

WoTC have deliberately tried to avoid writing too much 'cannon' in 5e. So whatever you want him to be doing, that's what he's up to.

He's referenced in Tales From the Yawning Portal. In the original printing of Dead in Thay it just says "Chosen of Bhaal" and references MiBG. In the reprint, they updated it to the new canon name.

Remove ads