Afternoon [3:30-8pm] Dread - Who You Gonna Call? (TWO SLOTS OPEN!)

John Crichton

First Post
Dammit. Now I'm all guilty. And dead on the inside. :(

[hopeful]If I ask you to take me back, will you still have me? I'll tell Queen D to play in Rel's KAMB all by her lonesome.[/hopeful]
Well, of course! But now I feel stupid for even saying what I did! There is a VERY high probability that I will run this again, especially if there is interest.

Bottom line is that it actually helped me make a decision about what to run (when it may have taken a very long time otherwise) and there are other folks interested in playing. If you can set aside the guilt and just play whatever works best for you (which, to me, looks like playing the other game) that would be best. We're friends outside of all this and I don't want something I shouldn't have said to influence this more than it already has.

Also, it would be great to have you and Liz play in the same run, just because. So, next time, then? :)

Cassander

First Post
If it helps, I would have made a post similar to TU's if he hadn't. I specifically did not read your post about this game on the Dread thread so that I could play it in the future.

madwabbit

First Post
[hopeful]If I ask you to take me back, will you still have me? I'll tell Queen D to play in Rel's KAMB all by her lonesome.[/hopeful]
Who said she'd be alone? We'll keep her company!
naughty.gif

TheWyrd

First Post
If you could put me down for that last slot, that would be great. No preference of character, I think the surprise of it would be fun.

Remove ads