Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

unleashed

First Post
Actually the rules didn't change on that between 3.0 and 3.5, just the naming convention on actions.

For this time, due to it being the first time he's actually taken harm in combat, I think it's appropriate he falls, struggling to hold onto conciousness...

No problem with winging it and combat is the hardest part to play out in PbP games...to wait for everyone to put in an action or keep it flowing...it's a hard choice to make. :)

Verbatim

Explorer
True...it just fell once more onto the desire to have a "story" and the desire to allow you all to throw in any inputs that you want to. So, if you want to have Orin bouncing back and forth between awake and out, please do, as if there is anything I am a sucker for, it is dramatic effects to go along with everything.

unleashed

First Post
Yes, I think I'll have him struggle with conciousness for a while, unless it becomes absolutely necessary for him to act to save others. :)

Verbatim

Explorer
I look forward to the post(s).

Just to say it again, I am loving the personal touches everyone is adding to their posts, and really giving a "look inside" thier thoughts. It makes it really enjoyable for me to DM when everyone is putting back in as much as I am trying to give out.

Also, I have been keeping track of the XP, both for combat and RPing, and I think you all will be pleased with how the chars are sitting thus far.

Verbatim the gabby DM

Verbatim

Explorer
I will wait for Majin before posting round 4. I have spoken with Chryse's player off list to know his actions, I know Samuel will cast the sleep spell, but just wanted to give Majin his chance before resolving things.

Verbatim the updating DM

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
To let you know my actions for the next couple of rounds as it is difficult for me to post while I am at work. My actions will be bleeding and feeding the maggots from my dead body. Hopefully the stench from my blood does not attract and Land Sharks or Carrior Crawlers. :D

Verbatim

Explorer
Actually if the dice gods allow it, Chryse is going to pump a CLW into you next round. Will your actions then be to attack, or get the heck out of dodge?

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
If I have to wait for the Dice Gods then I will just continue to bleed next round. Otherwise I will stand up and attempt to defend myself as best as I can. As much as I would want to get the heck out of dodge I doubt I would be able to easily without running through some rats. I also would like to dish out some revenge on these mangy rats so I will attack to the best of my ability.

Verbatim

Explorer
The crazy part is, the dice I am using have been known to roll "high" alot, and while I know it is silly gamer urban legend, thus far I have to admit they have been "hot" more than "cold."

Ozmar

First Post
Doh! Look what happens when I don't check in for an evening! :)

I guess that charm spell made Jorun a little slow-witted...

Ozmar the Delayed Paladin

Remove ads