• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

Verbatim

Explorer
I will give you guys the rest of the evening to sit around the fire, dry off and divvy things up as you see fit and decide on who goes where and with who.

I am going to try to move things along only as fast as you all want to do, and if that means we do a round or three of Dragonchess, so be it. If people want to hide their money somewhere that is cool.

So, I will be here to help where I can, but for now, everything is all in your hands.

If there are any rolls needed, give a shout and I will resolve them asap.

Also, Unleashed, as a last parting hint, you may want to recheck what Orin does remember of the building...

See you all soon...:)

Ozmar

First Post
Guys, OOC, I am ready to move straight on into this cairn. So whenever its good for you, lets go. :)

Ozmar the Patient

Saterus

First Post
That's cool. I should be on until around 12est. I just can't post during the day whlie I'm at school and lately I've been hanging around with some friends afterschool so its a while before I get home to post. I'm usually good for nights (though, I fell asleep early early last night...I meant to take a nap and woke up at like 6am...).

unleashed

First Post
Verbatim said:
Also, Unleashed, as a last parting hint, you may want to recheck what Orin does remember of the building...

See you all soon...:)

Well I thought Shadow would have seen that access when he found the bag, so I assume he's examined the cellar...

Ozmar

First Post
OK, I think I'll wait to see if I hear any screams from below before making myself unavailable to help fight rats. :)

Verbatim

Explorer
*L*

If you guys would like to see it, I will give you a rough OOC snapshot of how the mine office became so crowded. I swear I am not just trying to throw things in atop of the other, and have made a timeline of who moved in when. And if it helps any, I started with the basement and the rats were there first..:)

Remove ads