Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

Verbatim

Explorer
Ozmar: I will back it up to where you go down the ladder right after Chryse. Rolling for your init now and will edit the post accordingly.

Verbatim

Explorer
Ozmar: Just as an FYI, the access route to the celler is a ladder. The stairway is busted and the people who have taken to "visiting" the celler have made a crude ladder to go up and down.

Verbatim the home designing DM

Ozmar

First Post
Ah! That is both good and bad. We can escape the rats more easily by pulling the ladder up, but we'll have a harder time getting our wounded out!

Ozmar the Tactician

Verbatim

Explorer
I would like to take this moment to give out the XP for the party. While I know it is more traditional to wait until everyone has rested, I think in light of the events of today, that most people will either be returning home shortly to rest, or crashing here at the mining office. Either option is fine with me.

*drum roll*

For braving the elements, surviving the stirges, the goblins, the rats and resolving the badger issue peacefully: Chryse and Orin are at 500 XP.

For braving the elements, the goblins, the rats, and assisting with the egress of the badgers: Jorun and Shadow are at 400 XP.

For taking on Khellek in a game of Dragonchess, scouting out the location of the Whispering Cairns, assisting the party in the egress of the badgers, and risking life and limb with the rats: Damien is at 400 XP.

For hiding under a table to avoid notice but leaving the obvious DM hook for me to use, for charming a fellow PC (a paladin of all people :) ) just to make sure his char was invited to the Cairns tomorrow, for nearly knocking the priest unconscious with his first sleep spell, for assisting with the egress of the badgers, and for having the only char with the appraise skill and still not have used it: Samuel is at 400 XP.

If there are questions/concerns, please let me know, and Saterus I swear I am just funning with you with the XP breakdown. I think all you guys are playing wonderfully..:)

hippocrachus

First Post
Remember not to forget your 4 extra skill points at 1st level and extra one at every additional level fellow humans :heh:

+3 to Heal
+1 to Concentration

I never forget the feat, though :uhoh:

Saterus

First Post
Verbatim said:
... and for having the only char with the appraise skill and still not have used it: Samuel is at 400 XP.

If there are questions/concerns, please let me know, and Saterus I swear I am just funning with you with the XP breakdown. I think all you guys are playing wonderfully..:)

I know you are just joking, I've been having fun. The only reason I didn't appraise anything was because when they were divying up loot, I didn't post and they had moved on past that point by the time I got to chime in. Someone else can bring it up when they realize I'm a merchant's son.

Saterus

First Post
Also, I'm going to be staying at one of my friend's house tomorrow night, so I may not be able to post. As of today his computer was out of commission, but we'll see. I'm doing a little pre-campaign session for my tabletop group to get us all familar with the rules and how things will flow. I hope it goes well. I just wanted to let you know I'll try to post, but I can't guarentee anything.

Verbatim

Explorer
Saterus: Thus far nobody has actually divided anything up, and while at some point someone may remember that you are a merchant's son, it might be easier if you just grabbed that bull by the horn. The one ace you have is that for the moment, Jorun thinks you are a really swell guy...:)

I will not be able to post much today either, but I will try to resolve what I can as it pops up. Starting with the search of the celler...

Remove ads