Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

Verbatim

Explorer
Saterus: Are you sure you really want to practice putting people to sleep in the garrison? I will roll for the results if you do, but wanted you to be aware that not everyone might understand your motives for wanting to "practice" on them.

Let me know and I will go from there...

unleashed

First Post
Timeslip to the past...Orin takes his 20 gp and 127 sp before leaving for the Bronzewood Lodge...timeslip back to the present. :)

See post #287 for coin division, or just look here. ;)

Saterus

First Post
Yes, he's viewing it as harmless and is going to great lengths to be undetected. The idea that someone doesn't want to be a lab rat hasnt entered his mind, but he's not being malicious.

Verbatim

Explorer
Rog..just wanted to be sure. I have put the entrance into the garrison up now, and will resolve the actions for Samuel once he has a chance to have them happen.

Saterus

First Post
Ok, thanks. Ehm, I should try to post every night, but at the moment, things have hit the fan. My car broke down and my computer decided that the harddrive should fail. I am going to consult my neighbor about the computer, but I hope I dont have to send it back for a replacement again, its the second one. And until I get my car fixed, I cant goto school. My brother has a computer as well, so I'll try to post, but I'll be sorta busy trying to fix things for the next couple days.

Verbatim

Explorer
No prob...I will NPC Saterus as best I can if there is something that comes up where his actions are needed. RL comes first, as in the end, this is just a game..:)

Ozmar

First Post
Verbatim said:
No prob...I will NPC Saterus as best I can if there is something that comes up where his actions are needed. RL comes first, as in the end, this is just a game..:)

What? Say it ain't so! :)

Ozmar the Hard Core Gamer

Saterus

First Post
Woohoo! My car is fixed, we think it was some sort of blockage in the radiator. And I think my computer is fixed as well. Anybody happen to know what a bad sata cable would do? Either way, I'm back until proven wrong on either point. :D

Remove ads