D&D 5E Age of Worms Adventure Path

Tormyr

Adventurer
I have just uploaded Age of Worms Adventure Path to the downloads area.

This is a conversion of the Age of Worms adventure path from 3.5 to 5e. You will need a copy of the adventure, adventure supplement, Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master's Guide. The adventure is available from paizo.com, and the core books are available from amazon.com, local gaming stores and other retail outlets. Most creatures other than named NPCs are included by reference from the Monster Manual.

As always, feedback is appreciated. Please use this thread for comments.

EDIT: Almost all chapters are now available.

Last edited:

Tormyr

Adventurer
So why only chapters 1,2,6, and 7?

Short answer: I started the campaign in April 2014 before the PHB came out.

Long answer from the announcement thread in the 5e forum:

My plan is to put it up along with the rest of the adventure path.

It took me until early this year to figure out how much information to put in a conversion document to keep things to just a conversion and not rewrite everything. We started in April of 2014 and are now a couple weeks into chapter 7 after playing once a week for about three hours nearly every week aside from six break sessions taken between chapters. So chapters 1 - 4 were initially done without some or all of the PHB, MM, and DMG available. Chapter 5 was the first chapter where I had started getting a handle on what was in all of the books, and chapter 6 was when I first came up with the style I am now using for the conversions.

My plan is to post the chapters where we are (currently chapter 7) as the first priority. I then go back and write the conversion for the early chapters as I am able. Finally, when those are all finished, I will work on the future chapters through the end of the AP.

Barring crazy work or home occurrences, I anticipate the following release schedule roughly. Currently chapters 1, 2, and 6 are complete, and chapter 7 is partially complete.
Chapter 7 - in a few weeks
Chapter 3 - A month after that?
Chapter 8
Chapter 4
Chapter 9
Chapter 5
Chapter 10 - 12

If I finish chapter 3 well before I need chapter 8, then I will start on chapter 4 earlier. It depends when I need to move on for my own campaign.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?440669-Age-of-Worms-Conversion/page2#ixzz3iTyjLas1

Tormyr

Adventurer
I am still working on this, but I have had a bad case of real life for the last few months. Releases should start happening again

Remove ads