D&D 5E Age of Worms Adventure Path

Tormyr

Adventurer
Chapter 11 is available, but I have not posted it yet because my group has not finished it. Message me if you need a copy.

next chapters please

knowing how brutal the AP is, I house ruled some options..

40 pt buy... max 20 stat .. means +7 for main attack

due to the hardship of the waterfiend,

Alastair offered each pc either a +1 weapon or +1 armor foudn within the sphere trap from past victimised adventurers

thoght that would help

any given session I am dming between 4 and 7 pcs...

yet still its hard

almost done with Chap 1 Whisêring Cairns...

Gang is running around looking for the bones of family Land ...

Just had run in with Kullen and the gang in the Feral Dog...
went very badly for our heroes.. lol

As punishment for wasting his time, Paladin and halfOrc fighter are being taken as hostages... there they will overhear certain info about the going on of the mines, the bones and Filge.. Filge and some undead minions will lay waste to the Feral Dog and Kullen gang, in an effort to close all leads to his nefarious plans...

The rest of the party will investigate the burning Feral Dog, in hopes of finding their hostaged companions where they will find a dying Kullen
Kullen will, upon dying breathe, tell all he knows and get the party to exact revenge upon Filge, and that their friends were taken to the observatory for 'extra credit' work.. muahahahahaha

loving it so far !!!

Chap 5 and 11 onwards please

Dax Doomslayer

Adventurer
Wow - thanks for all this work. I'm thinking of potentially running this shortly and this is a great help. I look forward to Chapters 5 and onward!! This is a lot of work and it is greatly appreciated.

Shiminax

First Post
Hi everyone ! I really need some help :
I'm the DM of a d&d 5e game of Age of Worms (yeah i know, it's a 3.5 story). My friends are in the chapter 4, and i'm working on the next chapter, who's so big ! So many monster to convert and i don't know where to begin :/

Ty !

Tormyr

Adventurer
Hi everyone ! I really need some help :
I'm the DM of a d&d 5e game of Age of Worms (yeah i know, it's a 3.5 story). My friends are in the chapter 4, and i'm working on the next chapter, who's so big ! So many monster to convert and i don't know where to begin :/

Ty !

Might be too late for you, but the unique creatures for chapter 5 are up. That should help a bit.

dave2008

Legend
Tormyr,
This is awesome work - thank you for sharing! I have a quick question for you. Are you just using word or something else to make this?

Also, if you need help converting Kyuss I have a version of him up on my 5e Epic Updates: Undead thread. My version has a some specific "epic" rules, but it would very very easy to modify to match typical 5e.

Thank you again for the hard work.

Tormyr

Adventurer
Tormyr,
This is awesome work - thank you for sharing! I have a quick question for you. Are you just using word or something else to make this?

Also, if you need help converting Kyuss I have a version of him up on my 5e Epic Updates: Undead thread. My version has a some specific "epic" rules, but it would very very easy to modify to match typical 5e.

Thank you again for the hard work.

Yes, I just used Word and then saved it as a pdf.

dave2008

Legend
Yes, I just used Word and then saved it as a pdf.

If your willing to share I would be curious how you made the fading lines. I tried to do that in word for my monster stat blocks but couldn't figure it out.

Regardless, thank you again for sharing your great work!

Remove ads