Age of Worms: How many casualities have you xp?

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
The lizardfolk lair in Blackwall Keep claimed one for sure. There was also one character who got petrified with his head knocked off and another who had to use her Fearless Destiny (great feat!).

-blarg

No TPKs
No Deaths
Several trips into negatives though.

I have a well rounded group of five, all but one DMs in their own right, so they know the ins and outs. Characters have standard equipment and stats were by the book (4d6 discard lowest).

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

DarkSoldier

First Post
The stone brain in the Hall of Harsh Reflections (where I started the adventure path) caused the death of the party barbarian, and then the giant octopin tore the sorcerer in half with a rend. I allowed them one free true res each, courtesy of the god of the dead, who told them that something really bad was going to happen, and the gods needed mortals like them to prevent it.

Those two have been the only party deaths so far.

BlackMoria

First Post
My group is like Kevlar. No deaths. They are golden in their luck because a couple of times I thought it would be curtains for a few of them but they came through aces.

They are starting Kings of the Rifts next session. We will see if their luck holds.

Remove ads