D&D 4E Age of worms

TheSword

Legend
I’m not aware of anything for 4e. Though the Kyuss Spawn can be found in MM3 with a few variants. They are set at level 13 though which I’m sure will be a bit on the tough side for the 5th level PCs that first meet one in the campaign. I’m not very familiar with 4e though to judge.

Im currently running the campaign for 5e and I converted it myself without any external guides. I think you could probably use existing 4e monsters to do it. Without too much conversion. There are a core of wormy monsters that can mostly be achieved by adding the same two or three abilities to core existing creatures.

It is very long. My groups party are up to level 15 about to start part 8. I will say it is extremely combat heavy and quite linear. It’s a hell of a ride though and the first 5 parts are excellent. My favourite being Hall of Harsh Reflections. Some of the best use of doppelgängers I have seen in a published adventure.

Last edited:

Telamont

Villager
y, i know cause i ran it 5 times. i made and books of this in 5e up to 6 book, but i ofund many things that 5e doesnt do right.

I wouldn’t even try to convert monsters one for one. Use good level appropriate monsters from MM3, MV, or MV Threats and just reflavor them to be more Kyuss-y.

Remove ads