Airwalkrr's Greyhawk: Maure Castle IC

Vertexx69

First Post
Roshan, AC 30, HP 94/94, DR 2/-, Saves: F13/R8/W6

Roshan slides into the chamber, roughly ten meters (30ft) behind the roguely barbarian astride Ulan. When he sees the statues in various poses he lets his eyes fall shut and whispers to those behind the mount. "They might have been petrified by something living here." With a squeeze of his legs against the saddle, Ulan stops her forward movement, and all becomes quiet once more.

[sblock=Active Abilities:]Aura of Courage
Empathic Link
Tremorsense 60ft
Improved Evasion[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Kal-fen

Kal floats into the room a bit behind the large one on his mount and takes a peek around before approaching quietly. He was not sure weather this was a well devised plot or a chance for him to make a good first impression so standing properly he introduces himself.

"Greetings and well met... is there anyone there who wishes to speak? My name is Kal-fen and I am a expert in the knowledge of magics and it's history." his voice boomed deep and dark yet sounded refined and proper.

[sblock=A Pair of Craaaapy Skill Rolls]First Roll Knowledge(Arcana) / Second Roll Spellcraft (1d20+16=18, 1d20+16=19)[/sblock]
[sblock=Notes]Focusing on the dais with the figures with my at will detect magic.[/sblock]
[sblock=Abilities Activated Currently]
Seen the Unseen [Least] (Grants see invis. and darkvision for 24 hours)
Fell Flight [Lesser] (Grants flight w/ good manuv. for 24 hours)
Voidsense [Lesser] (Grants blindsense 30ft. for 24 hours)[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Justine

Justine was looking about the scene, when Kal-fen made his introductions.

The figures weren't moving. Statues. Maybe petrified, like Roshan had said. The whole scene was a little creepy, and the favoured soul nervously looked for any threat that might be lurking within this massive chamber.

“I don't think they will answer you...” is all she says.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Kal-fen's voice echoes throughout the chamber, making a great deal of noise. It is only after this that you all realize just about anything on this dungeon level might have been able to hear him. But for better or worse, it does not appear to have stirred any of the dungeon's inhabitants. If the figures on the throne and the figures before you carved into pillars have any life at all, they don't see fit to acknowledge you.

[sblock=Kal-fen]There seems to be a faint sort of magic on each of the pillars in your immediate vicinity, but damned if you can figure out what kind of magic.[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Kal-fen

Kal floats a few inches off the floor of the overly large room they all now occupied. Slowly he floated his way over to the figures he greeted himself to just a short moment ago to examine them more closely. Before hovering over though he turned to Justine with a smile.

"One can never be too sure my good Lady. I'd rather be careful and proper than stupid and dead" Kal uttered softly as he began to move...

"My memory must be slipping in this vast place.. there is magic about these pillars there next to you all.. but what kind I cannot discern..." Kal adds softly...

Remove ads