Airwalkrr's Maure Castle IC Chapter 1: The Great Hall

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As Silhouette and Brisarion move down the hall to investigate the second door a third comes into view at the edge of their light.

Attachments

• greathall.xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 102

Longren

"I say let sleeping spells lie." Longren says with a half-grin. He nods down to the water. "It's fresh, but I wouldn't drink it unless you have to. Though since it's fresh...makes me wonder where it's coming from." He pauses for a moment. "Unless that chalice has something to do with it."

"Come on. I don't like to get us separated this soon. If the chalice is important we can come back for it."

[sblock]If no objections, he'll be heading over to join the other two. Sorry for the delay in posting, it's the end of the school year and things get busy.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Longren winds up meeting Silhouette and her companion as they were coming back over themselves.

She nodded and said, "There's several more doors to the north. I haven't examined them for traps or magic yet, but they seem innocuous enough. Unlike our chalice here, which is as blatant a thief-killer as I've ever seen. Enough so that I wonder if it might be hiding something after all."

With a sigh she added, "If only I had studied conjurations instead of focusing on the subtler arts."

Thanee

First Post
Celine

“Alright. Then let's walk this whole thing here, to see what our options are,” Celine says.

“Maybe there is more to this chamber, than we can see right now. Probably just more doors, though.”

Rhun

First Post
"We can always explore back the other way, too," adds Brisarion. "We certainly are not lacking for options at this point."

Shayuri

First Post
"Explore it is," Silhouette says. "It's not as if the doors and chalice are going anywhere without us. Lets make sure we've sussed out all there is to see, then deal with the chalice, then pick a door. I still think those colors may be related to something else in the room, or in a nearby room. Shall we?"

Rhun

First Post
Brisarion nods, and begins to lead the way back to where they entered, to try one of the other directions.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Having decided to explore the chamber a bit more, you make your way around the northern edge, eventually discovering several more doors. At the far east end of the chamber, it seems to run up against a wall with several more niches in the walls containing broken and dessicated relics of a bygone era. There are six doors in all for you to explore. Alternatively, you could continue following the eastern wall southward to see where it ends or even backtrack and head west to see what lies down the westward hallways.

Attachments

• greathall.xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 104

Remove ads