airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

rangerjohn

Explorer
Here is another request for the change in color as I also use legacy background.

To Airwalker: Added gold piece, subtracted average cost of living.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I've been a busy beaver today. I've posted a stat block for Sandpoint in the Sandpoint Locations page. You may take your time to digest this stuff guys. I may be a little manic right now and I don't expect you to read everything I write as soon as I write it. Some of it, such as the magic item stuff, probably won't come into play for a while.

rangerjohn: Noted. You don't need to update me on every minor change to your character sheet though. I just expect you to maintain it to a reasonable degree of accuracy. I'm not going to examine your sheets unless I don't understand a mechanic or I smell something fishy, the latter of which I do not expect will be an issue. As for the former, I am still getting comfortable with PF, especially the splat. So bear with me.

Edit: One other note. I can see whenever you update your sheet and see all previous versions on OP (wikis are so cool!) so I know whenever you guys make a change anyway. :)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Much of my spare time is tied up in physical recovery, so I have limited my games to presently played, so I will read the story, not be able to play

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've had a few things coming together in RL for a while now, and they've kept me very busy over the weekend and yesterday. I hope to be back to posting full on this week and through the weekdays, but at least the next three weekends are going to be dicey for me.

Haven't even had time to read to see what's been happening in my various games - hopefully that will be happening in bits and pieces through the day today.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
NP Mowgli, and thanks for letting me know. I've actually gotten used to the idea that weekends are generally slow times for PBP for some reason I have yet to recognize, so I usually do updates on weekdays. Just post whenever you can. Even a quick 2-3 sentence post is preferable to no post at all.

Shayuri

First Post
Weekends are slow for me cuz they're when I do the stuff I don't have time to do on the week. :)

Perversely, it's easier to find time to post when I'm at work, or after I get home from work.

Remove ads