• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OP is back up. It looks a little different but the functionality seems pretty much intact. It might take a little getting used to. There is a tutorial video on the new OP here.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It seems to be running OK for me. I'm more perturbed - downright upset, actually - that I'll apparently need to resize all of my site banners. The new layout's cropped all of them severely. That was a lot of work!

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Also, I keep getting Bad Gateway errors. I can usually click through again and get the page I wanted, but it's annoying. Never got those before the update.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I have not had any errors using the new OP, but I have noticed a few things need to be adjusted, like thumbnail pics for items and characters. Like Mowgli said, I hate having to resize the banners. In my native resolution of 1080x1920 it seems like there is a huge waste of space.

One other quick note, my posting might be a little slow over the next couple days. I was in an auto accident back in September and my symptoms are flaring up again. I am still doing physical therapy and working things out, but if I go a couple days without posting, it is probably because I am lying on my back all day with a hot pad.

rangerjohn

Explorer
There is no such thing, the trauma from that sort of injury never goes away. I'm in more pain now, with arthritis, from injuries, in my late teens, than when they happened.

Remove ads