airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
That's not a problem, Shayuri. As I said, I've come to expect it.

To everyone: I've created a group page for the campaign here on EN World. I don't intend to use the wiki or any of that stuff here on EN World since I find the tools arcane and rather limited at the moment. Campaign information will continue to be posted on Obsidian Portal. But I figure it couldn't hurt anything to have an EN World group for the sake of sending messages and keeping tabs on people.

Shayuri

First Post
As for Talashia, my intent is for her to find someone who knows her family and find out how they fared. If you want to play that out, cool, or if you'd prefer for me to just write it up in a single post, I'm also good with that.

How d'ya wanna play it?

Playing it out takes longer, but keeps you in control of the NPCs and lets you put more info in. Me writing it as a post gets the party together quicker, but limits your involvement.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As for Talashia, my intent is for her to find someone who knows her family and find out how they fared. If you want to play that out, cool, or if you'd prefer for me to just write it up in a single post, I'm also good with that.

How d'ya wanna play it?

Playing it out takes longer, but keeps you in control of the NPCs and lets you put more info in. Me writing it as a post gets the party together quicker, but limits your involvement.
Go ahead and feel free narrate it yourself with minor NPCs. In any event Shayuri discovers that her family was fine. It was sowing season when Chopper struck and they were mostly out in the fields.
Yes, I saw the list. You cherry picked a lot of the easy to read colors. :cool:
Sorry about that. My intent was to pick muted colors, allowing the PCs to choose bolder colors because they are more important.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I think that works fine. It's great for a character to have occasional crises of faith, even if they are minor. Everyone questions what they believe from time to time.

rangerjohn

Explorer
No, I was referring to the Ameiko sense motive information. Nobody is helped by revealing the information, and feelings may be hurt on both sides, if its revealed.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Notice from OP: The site will be down for upgrades on Oct 28 starting at 0700EDT. The upgrades are substantial and could take several hours. Just in cast anyone has difficulty accessing the site during that time, I wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Remove ads