Airwalkrr's Shackled City IC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As Floch peeks up above, he sees a ten by ten room that is practically devoid of any telling features. He does not have much time to look around, however, for no sooner has he poked his head above than does he see a sword flying in his direction. He manages to evade and notes that hiding crouching on the edge of the hole is another hairless humanoid. It is armed with a rapier and has a sinister sneer on its face.

Initiative
Floch 21 <--
Fellian 14
Baelor 14
Simon 9
Alexi 6
Keth 4
Fario 3
Tall One 3

[sblock=OOC]The tall one got a surprise round and missed Floch. Regular round has just begun. Floch is up. The DC to pull yourself up into the room with a Climb check is 10. Remember to factor in Armor Check Penalty if you choose to do so. Current light sources I know of are Keth with the glowing rod. I believe someone cast a light spell or lit a torch along the way as well. At any rate, Keth's light source is currently providing shadowy illumination into the room; enough to see, but it also provides creatures within concealment (20% miss chance). Someone will have to climb into the room with a light source to negate the miss chance.

As an aside, I was previously scaling the map wrong. The worked passageways should have been 10-foot squares, not 5-foot squares like I was drawing them. Just pack that away if you are mapping. The tunnel is 5 feet wide as indicated however.[/sblock]

Attachments

• jzadirune8.xls
    79.5 KB · Views: 130

Floch

The hairless toad almost took my head off. He is on the edge, fighting with miserable pointy sword.
Cries the Half Orc and lowers himself down. His shield is still above his head to protect any incoming thrusts from above.
He decides to wait and see if someone got any magic that can conceal the “Entrance” or scare the creature.

Ooc: delay action to see if anyone do something, he’ll resume action before the creature.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Everyone who has LoS to Floch also has LoS to the tall one, although the tall one has cover. So, in a word, yes, Alexi can see what it going on.[/sblock]Fellian and Fario delay, as they are unable to see what is going on (although they definitely heard something).

Thanee

First Post
Alexi

Alexi casts a spell at the weird humanoid, and then moves out of the way for others to be able to do something to bring it down.

OOC: Cast Daze (DC 13) on the creature;
Move backwards to the end of the line.

Simon mutters a curse. "Damnable thing!" He fixes his gaze upon the attacker, furrowing his brow as he mutters words in a tongue that somehow manages to be both harsh and sibilant at the same time.

"Move now, Floch! I've distrated the bastard, at the least!"

[sblock=OOC]
Casting Cause Fear. Frightened if he doesn't make a DC 15 Will save, and shakened for a round even if he does.
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Keth tries to move back and motions for Fellian and Fario to go back up the tunnel so that the others will have room to move back if need be.

[sblock=ooc]
Simon had a sunrod as I recall, so they should have all the light they need up there regardless of where Keth is.

[/sblock]

Remove ads