Airwalkrr's Shackled City IC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The creature, or creatures, it is hard to tell, have left no trail visible to Keth (without the Track feat, you are limited to DC 10 Track checks). Fang sniffs around the room fruitlessly in circles, finally returning to Keth and sitting down at his master's feet.

"Odd that even your wolf cannot detect them," Fario notes.

"So we are back to square one. Which way do we go? I believe it is apparent they went down one of these tunnels. I also believe it prudent not to split up," Fellian advises.

"I agree," Fario concurs, "we should pick one direction and head that way as a group."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Floch's decisiveness does not prove to be very helpful. Not only does the tunnel he enters form a T intersection shortly after entering, but down the right (west) passageway there is another branching of the tunnel to the left (south). From here you have three options: west, east, or the branch of the west tunnel that leads south.

Thanee

First Post
Alexi

Alexi follows, not intending to be in the front she leaves the decision to the others, where they are going. Instead, the sorceress keeps an eye on the surroundings.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
You follow the east tunnel for about ten feet before it winds off to the south, follow it another ten feet before it winds back east again, then another twenty feet before the tunnel ends. At first it appears to be a dead end, then you notice that there is a hole in the ceiling (as it were) about three feet wide in diameter. It appears to lead into another chamber. Since the ceiling is only about five feet high, most of you would be able to reach it and pull yourself up with little difficulty should you be so inclined.

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Keth eyed the hole doubtfully.

Up doesn't seem a likely direction for them to be taking captives.

Maybe one of you tall folks can poke your head up there, but I reckon we're headed in the wrong direction.

Remove ads