Airwalkrr's Shackled City IC

Baelor grumbles under his breath, cursing the invisible opponents. He claps a hand over his wound to staunch the flow of blood. "If they fled, I have no doubt that they will be raising the alarm. Things are going to be much tougher, now."

You should attend your wounds.
Floch say to the dwarf.
We cannot proceed with you limping on the back.

Thanee

First Post
Alexi

“Indeed, we either need to hurry or brace for prepared adversaries now,” Alexi says in agreement with the dwarf.

Oni

First Post
The halfling held up the glowing rod.

This will come in handy.

Keth moved over to Baelor.

You'd better let me have a look at that.

He studied the wound for a few moments before finally deciding on a course of action. He pulled a reverently pulled a sprig of holly from a pouch and waved it over the wounded area while reciting an old pray in an ancient and secret tongue. With a warm glow the wound began to knit itself.

Becareful I'll not be doing that again today.

That task finished he looked around at the others.

So which way are we going?

He gestured to the west side of the chamber.

What's that way Baelor?

Whichever way we go, lets make sure these doors can't close behind us.

[sblock=ooc]

Cure light wounds on Baelor.

Cure Light Wounds (1d8+1=8)

[/sblock]

Floch

I hope this will do the trick.
Floch takes some of the rocks and place them in a way that it will be difficult to close the door.

I will lead the way, but where did they go?
Floch takes a sip from his Waterskin, raise the shield before him and decides to go to the opposite tunnel of the door. His sword dangle against his armor and his axe is tightly held in his hand, ready to chop the invisible creatures

Rhun

First Post
Baelor breathes a sigh of relief at the halfling's healing. "Thank you, Keth. That little blighter nearly skewered me like a hog at Richfest!" The dwarf shakes his head, and runs a hand along his side. "Much better." At the halfling's question, the dwarf shrugs his shoulders. "There is another door that way. Too many choices, if you ask me."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"This place gives me the heebie jeebies," Goran says with a shudder. "I tell you what. I'm going to go keep an eye on that locksmith. If you need my clerical casting abilities, come and see me." With that, Goran trots back upstairs to the locksmith's shop.

"Worry not about him," Fellian says. "I am a priest of the Far Wanderer. I can use my skills to aid us should it become absolutely necessary."

"In the meantime, we have the quandary of which way to go if we are to follow whatever attacked us. I don't suppose any of you are any good at tracking," Fario wonders.

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Keth moved carefully to each of the exits trying not to disturb the ground as he went. Crouching low he held the glowing rod of iron to the ground looking carefully for any sign of disturbance that might give him some notion of which direction their invisible attacker may have retreated, or even better what it might be. He called his faithful wolf-friend to his side as he searched, hoping his keen nose might find anything he missed.

Which way'd he go Fang, find him boy.

[sblock=ooc]

Keth, Survival Check, No track feat. (1d20+7=26)

Handle animal: Take 10

Invisible Castle seems to have crapped out while I'm typing this so, if you would roll for Fang that would be great. +5 to roll, he's got tracking and scent.

[/sblock]

Remove ads