Albany Gameday IX - May 31st

Woas

First Post
When's Kevin going to run a D&D game for a gameday again? Those always rock on toast.

And I wish I could help you on a Magic tourney but I don't really play anymore. I still got my cards... all from Ice Age and 4th Edition. What are we up to now 11th Edition? Sheesh us RPG players go bananas over one edition I wonder how M:tg players do it. Anyway, I don't think I'm qualified to run a Magic tourney. Perhaps we could set up a Pimp: The Backhanding tourney though! :cool:

Last edited:

Welverin

First Post
John Crichton said:
I don't think so.

What does that entail? Are there perks?

You get put on THE LIST for starters.

Ao the Overkitty said:
like Welverin during our monday games.

Like hell, that's you and evilkittygirl, with your stifling of his plans, I'm his enabler in criminal activities.

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
Updated the list. JC's game is now full.(now shut your yap, you big baby)*

We could use some kind of game in the afternoon. I could see at least another game filling, but won't know until it's listed. People don't sign up for games that don't exist.

On a side note, HeroQuest is a fun game and not, I repeat, not full of jiggers. It's D&D with the serial numbers filed off by Game Workshop.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeroQuest_(board_game)

*Why do I keep calling him baby? Is it the lack of sleep? Is it a secret love of people named JC? Can I really talk this much to myself?

Last edited:

Remove ads