• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday IX - May 31st

Woas

First Post
When's Kevin going to run a D&D game for a gameday again? Those always rock on toast.

And I wish I could help you on a Magic tourney but I don't really play anymore. I still got my cards... all from Ice Age and 4th Edition. What are we up to now 11th Edition? Sheesh us RPG players go bananas over one edition I wonder how M:tg players do it. Anyway, I don't think I'm qualified to run a Magic tourney. Perhaps we could set up a Pimp: The Backhanding tourney though! :cool:

Last edited:

Welverin

First Post
John Crichton said:
I don't think so.

What does that entail? Are there perks?

You get put on THE LIST for starters.

Ao the Overkitty said:
like Welverin during our monday games.

Like hell, that's you and evilkittygirl, with your stifling of his plans, I'm his enabler in criminal activities.

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
Updated the list. JC's game is now full.(now shut your yap, you big baby)*

We could use some kind of game in the afternoon. I could see at least another game filling, but won't know until it's listed. People don't sign up for games that don't exist.

On a side note, HeroQuest is a fun game and not, I repeat, not full of jiggers. It's D&D with the serial numbers filed off by Game Workshop.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeroQuest_(board_game)

*Why do I keep calling him baby? Is it the lack of sleep? Is it a secret love of people named JC? Can I really talk this much to myself?

Last edited:

Remove ads