• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday XIII - April 3rd

guedo79

Explorer
Yeah, I keep thinking about updating the website and the first post and suddenly I find myself 30 minutes into a game of Team Fortress 2.

It's funny how that happens. I'll have something up this week.

guedo79

Explorer
Okay, updated the first thread and the website should follow.

As for more GMs, what about bringing back the prizes (especially for GMs?)? I remember years past when there were those LockKey (was that the name) events for a prize. Nothing too crazy, I realize you already do a lot and usually end up paying for most of the pizza that gets there too.

Yeah, the big problem with prizes was that I usually paid for them myself with a few exceptions.

BTW, we no longer speak of the LockKey tournament. That never happened.

And since people love free stuff, I'm still interested in trying to figure out a way to get some sort of door prize for everyone. Ideally a bunch of shirts with a Albany Game Day logo on it, but even if it where just like key chains or something? The problem I've run into the past few times looking into this is I can't find anywhere that won't do a minimum of like 200 (where as we only need what, maybe 30?) items for a reasonable price.

Most places like to do things in the hundreds. I know a place that does shirts but I think I'd end up with the same problem. Maybe some dice from Q-workshop or crystal caste...

How many players in your game Woas?

Woas

First Post
Is it just me or does it seem a lot of people keep saying they won't be able to make it because of the holiday weekend, resulting in a potentially small, or at the least, very local Gameday?
Maybe we could ask George to push it back a week or so, or did he give us that date cause he knows nothing else is going on that weekend?

Just a thought.

Remove ads