• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday XIII - April 3rd

Hereticus

First Post
Pretty much that eliminates gamers with families.

No, just the ones who care about Easter.

The Easter weekend occurs during the onset of Spring, when the weather is finally getting acceptably nice in the greater Albany area. It's also a long weekend for many people who work and have children in school.

I am not a Christian, so I do not observe Easter as a religious holiday. But due to the long weekend (for many people) when the weather finally turns nice, it is ideal for a family gathering.

guedo79

Explorer
Shouldn't there be threats and punishment for this?

I've checked my spite-o-meter and it's telling me I should not kick a man when he is down. Once Mav is employed again and has a steady life, I shall extract my revenge.

Oh yes, I shall extract my revenge.

No, just the ones who care about Easter.

That's the general feedback I've gotten so far.

Pretty much that eliminates gamers with families.

When I asked if the weekend should be moved or not most out of towners said they like it because of the extra day or so they had off for the holiday. It really depends on your situation and how your family reacts to gaming.

I'm sure the next gameday in the fall won't be near a holiday and chances are next years won't be either. Hopefully you can make it then.

Hereticus

First Post
I'm sure the next gameday in the fall won't be near a holiday and chances are next years won't be either. Hopefully you can make it then.

Thanks.

Most of my family are out of the area, so we will be traveling.

I missed the past two because either I was traveling or the games filled up too quickly.

There's always next year...

guedo79

Explorer
Big update. We have a new afternoon Savage Worlds that I tossed Mav into and a few more players.

Spiff has decided to run a D&D game in the afternoon. So I've updated the schedule again. I think we have a nice spread of games now.

Last edited:

Remove ads