Alien & Fate Join ICv2's Top 5 RPGs

Alien and Fate join ICv2's tabletop RPG sales chart, while Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder maintain 1st and 2nd places as usual, positions 3-5 always change. Cyberpunk, from R. Talsorian, has climbed from 5th place last time, to 3rd place. This chart is for September-December 2020, based on interviews with retailers, distributors, and manufacturers.

alien.jpg

Position​
GamePublisher
1​
Dungeons & DragonsWizards of the Coast
2​
PathfinderPaizo
3​
CyberpunkR. Talsorian
4​
AlienFree League
5​
FateEvil Hat Productions

As always you can see all the historical charts here.

Last edited:

Congratulations Cyberpunk for the "bronze medal"!
I remember the second half of 90's when World of Darkness was the "silver medal", the second most popular RPG after D&D.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The question I have is, what percent of Pathfinder's share is from 2nd edition?
I don't think Paizo is selling any 1E is it? So all of it. This is about games in stores now. There may be some old stock some retailers are selling, I guess.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Did they drop 5e compatible as a category, or did the 3rd party in-store sales really drop from 3rd to 6th at best?

teitan

Legend
I don't think Paizo is selling any 1E is it? So all of it. This is about games in stores now. There may be some old stock some retailers are selling, I guess.
Pocket guide for 1e have some impact but not much at this stage I would think since the 2e pockets are now released. I think 2e is going to be an extremely steady no. 2. I wonder where Starfinder ranks?

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases