D&D 5E All-Access Pass Possessors, I Implore You...

Well, they forgot to omit the modrons... :p

I had been planning about making an alternate prime that had been destroyed by demons, but have decided to make it modrons instead.

Imagine a world where a modron epidemic went unchecked, and they're now into a full "grey goo" apocalypse as the modrons convert all the matter in the prime into more modrons...

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
The first time I have to disagree with Mouseferatu ;) I love that the bullywugs are in there. ;)

I can't get me enough of humanoids (especially monstrous) to populate my settings with. (Personally, I am a little sick of human-centric settings at this point in time and I like to mix it up a bit).

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Index is a little odd. Look at dragons.

You have to search under dragon name, eg 'Black dragon' for wyrmlings, but under 'Y' for Young (colour) dragon? Do they really need to do this? WOuldn't Black dragon p12 have been enough. As it is is just plain confusing.

Also, are babau (I think) demons in there? The bleeding ones with hooks on their heads. I can't remember if they have another name, but they are a favourite (especially since the pic in the "Book of Vile Darkness" and the WotC mini :)).

Remove ads