• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

All RPGs are better with ...

Clavis

First Post
Lord Tirian said:
WRONG. That's not for RPGs, that's for something else, IYKWIMAITYD.

Cheers, LT.

What, you never had lesbian strippers entertaining players before a game started? Am I alone here?

Next thing you know, somebody will be telling me most others gamers also don't sacrifice a puppy to Satan before starting a session! :p

Turjan

Explorer
Thurbane said:
What about monkeys and robots? :confused:
Already covered:
Ryan Stoughton said:
The gninjas' quest is to rebuild the ancient samurai robots of the monkey kingdom, which rose up against a dinosaur empire's zepplin fleet. Their first mate is secretly a repentant velociraptor vampire who seeks to make amends for his ancient sins against the monkeys.

Nadaka

First Post
Lord Tirian said:
WRONG. That's not for RPGs, that's for something else, IYKWIMAITYD.

Cheers, LT.

What? you never played D&D with lesbian strippers? I can't be the only one (edit: to have done so.) ;)

On topic: pirate monkeys lead by a cybernetic ghost... from the future.

Last edited:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Clavis said:
What, you never had lesbian strippers entertaining players before a game started? Am I alone here?

Next thing you know, somebody will be telling me most others gamers also don't sacrifice a puppy to Satan before starting a session! :p

Drop us a line if you are ever coming north:)

Remove ads